You drive a Caddy
You boat in a 22 Classic
Life is good :happy_bi::happy_bi:.............Ed
Hey Ed, and he is only 41...:happy_bi:
Happy Birthday Air 22!
Barry YIPPY-KAI-YAY

Cuda
07-05-2008, 06:21 AM
Isn't there an age restriction which kicks you off the site when you get old? :)

ChromeGorilla
07-05-2008, 06:55 AM
Happy birthday Dwight!:happy_bi:

DON N.
07-05-2008, 07:15 AM
:happy_bi: HAVE A GOOD DAY DWIGHT :happy_bi::party: :drinkbeer:

bob haver
07-05-2008, 08:09 AM
:banghead::beer:Bravo 2 did you get my message at 12.00 am last night well Happy Birthday dude:happy_bi::happy_bi::happy_bi::smash::popcorn: :happy_bi::nilly::party::drunk::puke:i have the fromula for the all the gray:cool:

boxy
07-05-2008, 08:24 AM
Happy Birthday Dwight, enjoy a couple of frosty beverages..... :beer:

Dr. Dan
07-05-2008, 08:34 AM
:smash:Happy Birthday :doh:

:angel:Well for this one day I won't abuse you like I normally would in a malicious and maligned way...I won't shame you into guilt about your obsession with Lights or anything LED. I promise I won't go on and on about the Prop Testing, the Red or Revlon commentary which is why I call you "Johnny Revlon" :wavey:

I won't bore everone here with your wierd and obsessive compulsion with Mr. Nice Lady - Yellow Fevers - Bob Haver. Nope I am not gonna do it...I am leaving it all alone.... I won't mention anything inappropriate about the last 6 years that would embarrass you or anyone you are marginally related to. :angel:

So you can relax today is your Birthday so the whole friggin world should bow :worthy: down in your direction and realize that the world is such a better place because you are in it... in fact if they don't believe you - just ask you?

Yep its your birthday so the entire Donzi Community here has to pause and realize that its not the ChesseSteak they ate last nite, its not the Pizza and Anchoivies that gave them Gas, its a natural World Wide Phenomenon that can not be helped!

It's Dwights Birthday and that will give anyone Gas :shocker:

We're not gonna lament about the 15 boats that followed you into the Shallows at the Hometown Rally - when you sailed right over the top of what turned out to be 8" of water... while we all got stuck like Fly Paper, or the time you drove down to Florida with a Strobe Light on the back of your Trailer as if your Boat was anymore less likely to get rear ended than any of ours - meanwhile Brad and I nearly went Blind and were Hypnotized for days, or the time that you realized that 22lbs of consistent Air Pressure was probably not enough and actually admitted it after 2 Blow Outs!!! :eek!::clap:

Or the time when you were subjected to reasonably abusive commentary after I discovered some random items were stowed upon my boat...and got tangle in my Bow Lights Wire Harness as they were thrown into my Ski Locker Area during a Night of Reckless Abandon.:drinkbeer:

Or of course there was the Clint Black look alike contest with you in Cowboy Boots a Black Cowboy Hat and some unruly Fans that seemed unduly obsessed with just how cute you were - what an image!

Or there was the Darth Vader Costume, or the Pilots Helmut from this years DustOff, or the Toga from Winnie a few years back that looked more like Sheeba and the Lions Den.... yep well you can relax.... I am not gonna bring any of that up... I am gonna act like I have known you for the last 6 years or so and I have not experienced any "Dwight Drama" :tase::flash::lame2:

I am gonna just quietly say Happy Birthday and leave all those stories untold -until the next Donzi Gathering.

So Happy Birthday Dwight aka, Dwighty, DILF, AirBoy, Airhead, FlyBoy, Johnny Revlon, Bravo Boy... :happy_bi::salute:

Doc of the Never So Subtle Birthday Wish :thumbsup:

Air 22
07-05-2008, 08:41 AM
Thanks everyone..:wink: I'm at the Beach this weekend just kick'n back enjoying the sun and sand with the family..:cool:

I'm not 41....I'm 12:propeller:... with 29yrs experience:)...but hey atleast I can admitt it... :nilly::):):)

roadtrip se
07-05-2008, 08:45 AM
Not sure how to even attempt to follow Danny, as it appears a little more couch time might be on order for the man...

Enjoy...

undertaker
07-05-2008, 09:56 AM
Can't top Docs post so......Happy Birthday Dwight.....:cool::cool:

gcarter
07-05-2008, 10:31 AM
Dwight;
Life doesn't end at 41.
I got married (the last time) when I was 42.
We started our business when I was 43.

:happy_bi:
Happy birthday

Air 22
07-05-2008, 01:07 PM
It took me longer to read Doc's Banter:nilly: than it takes JR to get ready in the morning....geeezzzzzzz:doh:

"Or there was the Darth Vader Costume, or the Pilots Helmut from this years DustOff"
emmmmmm... its Helmet.... But I feel the luv ...thanks Road King...:smash::nilly::nilly::nilly::wink:

Carl C
07-06-2008, 07:01 AM
..........and a happy day after too........:happy_bi:

BigGrizzly
07-06-2008, 08:15 AM
Wait until your 50 then it gets harder-Daughter dating, son playing ball and Crissy getting prettier. It is going to be rough. HAPPY BIRTH DAY:happy_bi:

catch 22
07-06-2008, 02:39 PM
:happy_bi::happy_bi::happy_bi:Hope you had a GREAT DAY.