PDA

View Full Version : X-18 in Mass (Not mine)

Rob M
07-04-2008, 08:31 AM
This one looks to be in its original format....
http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/boa/722352088.html

Just Say N20
07-04-2008, 08:44 AM
You have no idea how much I wish I hadn't seen this. Really. How many times have you sold a boat, and then totally regretted it. Wondered what happened to it, wished you could find it and buy it back. Bingo. Only the timing couldn't be worse financially for me right now. Oh, this is painful. :doh: :hangum:

Some pictures when I owned it.

Rob M
07-04-2008, 08:59 AM
You have no idea how much I wish I hadn't seen this. Really. How many times have you sold a boat, and then totally regretted it. Wondered what happened to it, wished you could find it and buy it back. Bingo. Only the timing couldn't be worse financially for me right now. Oh, this is painful. :doh: :hangum:
Some pictures when I owned it.
Looked really sharp when you had it. Hope you find a way to get it back somehow.
PS: I won't post any mid 70s Vettes for sale in Mass now :doh:

Just Say N20
07-04-2008, 11:44 AM
Thank you. It was a 1975 Vette. And yes, I had a hitch on it, and yes I towed the Donzi all over creation with it. I was single and 26.

That was one of the worst cars I have owned. It also had the distinction of being about the lowest horsepower Corvette they ever made; L48 engine = 165 hp. But, I looked for a long time to find one with a stick, so I had that going for me.

HOWARD O
07-04-2008, 12:20 PM
Great photos, must have good memories!

Ya know, I wasn't going to say anything, but looking at your old boat in it's current condition, it really is your moral duty to save your old friend....... :cool:

Just Say N20
07-04-2008, 01:02 PM
Many Great memories. I think you're right. It's my MORAL obligation to rescue it.

Wish I could. :nilly:

k01harley
07-04-2008, 05:37 PM
She's a beauty,Love the tow vehicle.

Rob M
07-04-2008, 06:27 PM
Neil Young says it well (although he was talking about his old Pontiac hearse):
Long may you run.
Long may you run.
Although these changes have come
With your chrome heart shining in the sun
Long may you run.