PDA

View Full Version : Minx Interior!!

VetteLT193
06-28-2008, 01:07 PM
As brought up in previous threads PPI doesn't build the Minx interior. Bilt Rite is closed... so:

My brother found a place in homestead to do my Minx interior. (finally!!) It's under $1000 for the whole job, and I decided to be a bit more bold on the look and go with pearl white carbon fiber. It is actually cheaper to get regular vinyl or silver carbon fiber. The price is the same to get the shelby look, but I opted for the traditional pleat.

If there are other Minx owners out there that want their boat done, they may be able to knock yours out at the same time as mine because my original seats are there now. Keep in mind they are re-using the buckets from my original seats so if you are out of the area you will probably have to ship the buckets or talk to them about getting new ones.

The place is called Homestead General Upholstery, the guy's name is Obed, 305-245-5910.

cutwater
06-28-2008, 02:37 PM
You are a hero to all Minx owners, haha... I will look into this, although dropping $$$ on an interior is NOT what I need to do right now... :wink:

VetteLT193
06-29-2008, 02:16 PM
You are a hero to all Minx owners, haha... I will look into this, although dropping $$$ on an interior is NOT what I need to do right now... :wink:

not what I need to do either from a cash flow perspective, but from an interior perspective the duct tape isn't holding anymore :eek!:

I personally think your boat would look like a million bucks with the silver carbon fiber material. I bet silver is what Donzi was going for when they built both our boats, but settled on gray as close enough.

jimishooch
06-30-2008, 10:12 AM
that's a great price. i hope that i come close to it when i price mine. unfortunately i can't send mine away as trueser's back pads need very minor adjustments so they'll need the boat.