PDA

View Full Version : MTI Named "MOJO"

RedDog
06-28-2008, 09:52 AM
Earlier in the season an MTI has been at Albert Haynesworth's place - http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthread.php?t=52672.

I haven't seen in for the past couple of weeks and now this shows up. Has anyone seen this boat before? Is it Albert's?

http://www.donzi.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=36940&stc=1&d=1214664652

chappy
06-28-2008, 10:43 AM
No clue on the boat, but man, your neighbors have the coolest toys.:pimp:

BlownCrewCab
06-28-2008, 02:17 PM
Where would you launch somthing like that around here? It obviously needs a crane, I don't think they dunk that trailer.

cutwater
06-28-2008, 02:49 PM
I guess I'll fess up... It's mine. I decided to take the next step up from the Minx. Put my family up as collateral. :propeller:

... I wish! I would like to know whose it is. Where was the picture taken? Tim, you always catch a photo of the coolest things... You're making Knoxville look like Miami.

RedDog
06-28-2008, 07:48 PM
OK - I got the story straight from Albert - I saw him on the water today docking MOJO and went to his dock to quiz him. The one in the original post was his. A 40 footer w/650s?. He planned on keeping it through this season waiting on delivery of his new 48 MTI (w/ 1075s). A buyer came along so he let the first one go. His dealer, Pier 57, loaned him MOJO and the tow truck so he wouldn't be boatless. Albert's comment about MOJO was it would be a great boat if it had some power. It has 575s and will only run about 110 - so its said.

It also turns out MOJO is the same boat used in Miami Vice - the one Crockett used to run to Cuba and back with the Asian diva.

PS - Albert is looking lean and mean. He has been working hard in the off-season and has lost a lot of weight, He is probably at his lightness in the pros. If he stays healthy should have a pro-bowl year. He is really nice contrary to his rep on the field.

RedDog
06-28-2008, 07:55 PM
IWhere was the picture taken? Tim, you always catch a photo of the coolest things... You're making Knoxville look like Miami.

Maloney Road. Albert has a house on Ft Loudon pretty much across from where Cherokee County Club is. About 3 miles from me (I'm not on the water). My son has been working for a neighbor of his this summer doing landscaping/etc and told me about it.

RedDog
06-28-2008, 07:59 PM
Where would you launch somthing like that around here? It obviously needs a crane, I don't think they dunk that trailer.

He said he launched it at George's Creek which is just down stream of the Pellissippi Bridge. Definitely no cranes around there other than the avian kind. Certainly a bunch of rednecks fishing for carp though. Wouldn't you have liked to see the look on their faces watching Albert launch that rig!

Donzi Vol
06-28-2008, 08:03 PM
unbelievable. Tim, I'm hanging out with you when I'm in Knoxville. Like cutwater said, you always seem to find the coolest stuff!

cutwater
07-06-2008, 02:54 PM
Went to Knoxville's July 4th celebration downtown... by water. Caught a glimpse of Albert and his pals. I would say that the 650's were loud, except that I couldn't hear them because of the sound system...