PDA

View Full Version : Thanks fasttrucker!

rumshaker
06-24-2008, 05:50 PM
Just wanted to let everyone on the registry know we're the proud owner of a beautiful and very fast 28zx! Fasttrucker did a great job on that engine, the speed is just unbeliveable! We wish you the best with your new boat!
Tom, If you read this I'm with you on the OATH being tribute to the 28zx!

The Hedgehog
06-25-2008, 05:53 AM
Just wanted to let everyone on the registry know we're the proud owner of a beautiful and very fast 28zx! Fasttrucker did a great job on that engine, the speed is just unbeliveable! We wish you the best with your new boat!

Congrads. That is a hot 28ZX.

Tex just got his 27ZX twin step (basically the same hull) to 88.6 mph!

I think that we should do the ZX thing at AOTH. As long as you guys let a little 26ZX tag along. I will try my best to keep up.

fasttrucker
06-25-2008, 10:16 AM
Thanks,Iam closing my deal up on the little outboard boat that Iam buying,will post pics soon,should be here in july.:wink:

roadtrip se
06-25-2008, 11:02 AM
can all of us with Classics still come to AOTH?

I had a chance to ride in and drive Trueser's Scorpion boat this year at AOTH and it was awesome. We should get some more time in it this weekend at the Cig Rally. They are really nice boats.

Congrats Rumshaker.

As for that ZX theme at AOTH next year, well...

Last Real Texan
06-25-2008, 02:09 PM
Congrads. That is a hot 28ZX.
Tex just got his 27ZX twin step (basically the same hull) to 88.6 mph!
I think that we should do the ZX thing at AOTH. As long as you guys let a little 26ZX tag along. I will try my best to keep up.
SHHHHH BIll you let the cat out of the bag......still have some dialing in to do @ nickajack Lake next week.....Funny thing is I have not totally gotten the boat to air out yet and settle down on the pad....My lake is too small to hold it WFO more than 10 seconds at a time, mind you this was 3/4 full of fuel on glass water and 100 degrees out. Time will tell

Rumshaker congrats on the new ride ...yes he did a great job on it.

Tex

The Hedgehog
06-25-2008, 04:10 PM
The Scorps are nice....but a little slow for my taste!:doh:

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
06-26-2008, 05:12 PM
Well, a ZX theme, 09 maybe the first year of many that I am actually home in May.
Is there a ramp that is not a mountain? No that the 350 can't hang, my heart is to old...

Bryan

The Hedgehog
06-26-2008, 07:29 PM
Well, a ZX theme, 09 maybe the first year of many that I am actually home in May.
Is there a ramp that is not a mountain? No that the 350 can't hang, my heart is to old...
Bryan

The ramp is good. A tad long but good.

Bring it on. I really want a ride in the 33

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
06-26-2008, 07:38 PM
I have been there. And when wet, no thanks, a 33 is about 12.5K pounds plus trailer..... I would find another to use, maybe I will get to come, have not attended since AOTH II since I was at the rally...
Bryan

roadtrip se
06-26-2008, 09:20 PM
We can hook you up with a launch site that is top grade and won't put you into pulmonary distress.... Hard concrete, ribbed, and easy incline.
It ain't Jamestown. That one has turned into an exercise for a big boat with about another 100 yards of concrete.

Just show up and we will get you there. You are missed.

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
06-26-2008, 09:25 PM
R-Trip... I will start my planning now, no joke. I spent another weekend with BGriz, they are the best hosts... 5 weeks in Ga can be hard on a man.. I am coming back to the world of boating, 1 more month of travel.

So, Fast Trucker.... what did you buy? I am out of the loop, fill me in, congrats in advance.

Bryan

RT great call, nice to catch up.

fasttrucker
06-28-2008, 11:09 AM
R-Trip... I will start my planning now, no joke. I spent another weekend with BGriz, they are the best hosts... 5 weeks in Ga can be hard on a man.. I am coming back to the world of boating, 1 more month of travel.
So, Fast Trucker.... what did you buy? I am out of the loop, fill me in, congrats in advance.
Bryan
RT great call, nice to catch up.
Bryan,Just to let you know your old prop is still rockin on the 28zx.I gave rumshaker the hydomotive spare but told him to stick to the bravo-1.Anyway I miss Donzi and Iam going to buy a sweet-16 for my son in a couple of years after he gets some time in on his boston whaler(hes turning 12 next week).Iam looking to go into a small fast outboard boat.Test driving a 2006Progession 22 tomorow,low 90,s on gps,300+yamaha v-max,jack plate.ect. will post pics.Can I bring it to donzi events?........:hangum:

FISHIN SUCKS
06-30-2008, 09:09 AM
Congrat's Mikey! I sold the Blackwidow yesterday:smash:! I am all about the ZX theme next year. But remember, you are dealing with the 'Classic' crowd and you have to convince the leader/president of 'red boat row', aka RTSE. This might require some bribing and even some illegal under the table stuff! Send some more pix of that 28zx, and throw Shelley on the sun pad and do stuff! Sooo, is this 'RUMSHAKER II'?

catch 22
06-30-2008, 05:53 PM
.Iam looking to go into a small fast outboard boat.Test driving a 2006Progession 22 tomorow,low 90,s on gps,300+yamaha v-max,jack plate.ect. will post pics.Can I bring it to donzi events?........:hangum:
WILL SEE :wink::drive::D:D

The Hedgehog
07-01-2008, 03:29 PM
Congrat's Mikey! I sold the Blackwidow yesterday:smash:! I am all about the ZX theme next year. But remember, you are dealing with the 'Classic' crowd and you have to convince the leader/president of 'red boat row', aka RTSE. This might require some bribing and even some illegal under the table stuff! Send some more pix of that 28zx, and throw Shelley on the sun pad and do stuff! Sooo, is this 'RUMSHAKER II'?

Congrads on the sale. I am all about the bribes. I heard that they are best served by a Hoosier in a joking like manner and then slid under the table.

Maybe we could come up with an outdrive to donate to the site and then it could be auctioned on Sat night. I have found that drives seem to bring a premium at AOTH. On second thought, maybe it will need to be auctioned on Fri night.