PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Joe (Cuda)

VetteLT193
06-22-2008, 08:43 PM
My brother (Donzi2287, never posts) and I Met Joe today at his place. We bought a couple things from him. Very nice to meet him, I wish we could have stayed longer to BS some more.

We even survived an incident involving:
Joe's head
my left foot
An Alpha 1 drive
The tongue of my boat trailer

Hope you are still feeling ok Joe :doh:

In other news, my brother hooked the Minx up at Joes house to drag it to the Keys for paint and it the trailer broke along the way. So it's stuck on 88th street.... Only 100 streets off from the real deal :smash:

BlownCrewCab
06-22-2008, 08:55 PM
Sooo, your not just going to leave it sitting on 88th st are you???? Not such a good place (especially if it's just of I-95) My brothers boat sat in front of my Moms house on 151st with 2 flat tires for 6+ months, he filled the tires and the Next day it was gone, got it back a few months later But his 2 New Yammy's where gone. So either Sleep in it, Or Drag it somewhere you can Lock it up...

VetteLT193
06-22-2008, 08:59 PM
SW 88th street, and it needs a tow. Anyone know of anyone down there that won't rape me on price???

VetteLT193
06-22-2008, 09:02 PM
It is un-draggable. a bracket that holds the suspension together gave. I need a real tow, and to a shop that can fix it without totally gouging me.

BlownCrewCab
06-22-2008, 09:04 PM
Poodle????? You On It???? (the case I mean)

VetteLT193
06-22-2008, 09:07 PM
Here is the story so far, I have SeaTow trailer coverage... it covers $150 in towing. Their tow guy charges $185 just to show up (thanks sea tow :smash: ). $4 / mile after that, and I have no clue where to send it and this seems like a crazy price

The good news is the boat looks like shiat, all sanded down, but my prop and drive are still attached (I KNEW I should have pulled both, hindsight is always 20/20 though). It is in a bed bath and beyond parking lot, well lit at least

VetteLT193
06-22-2008, 10:50 PM
Thanks for your help Scott!!!

This is just one crappy night. On top of the trailer issues my wife is stuck in Charlotte because all the flights are messed up. It should be a fun time dragging the baby out of bed when she hopefully gets in at 3AM. I'm going to be a zombie tomorrow. :eek!:

Cuda
06-23-2008, 12:48 AM
I told your brother's girlfriend I was suprised the trailer made it here from Tallahasse. I showed her my steel trailer, and told her it from only one dunking in salt water. Rust never sleeps.
At least you gave me a 9.5 for my swan dive into your trailer. :)
When I saw where I was falling my only concern was my teeth. The rest will heal, and like I said, chicks dig scars. :) I was chatting online with a girl here in town, and told her about my swan dive, and she wants to meet me this week. I told her I'd have to wear dark shades and a robber man's bandana around my face. :) Actully, the eye isn't turning black at all, just the cut of the bridge of my nose, the cut on my cheek, and a busted lower lip. I've had worse! If you're gonna be dumb, you better be tough. She's an ER nurse, and told me what to do, and it was exactly what my mom told me, but what do they know. I gargle with draino, and wipe my butt with barb wire. :)

Barry Eller
06-23-2008, 06:08 AM
I gargle with draino, and wipe my butt with barb wire. :)

You are one tough hombre!!!:toiletpap:tooth::chilipepp::incredible:

You deserve a loud "YIPPY-KAI-YAY" Mother F......!!

Cuda
06-23-2008, 07:38 AM
You are one tough hombre!!!:toiletpap:tooth::chilipepp::incredible:
You deserve a loud "YIPPY-KAI-YAY" Mother F......!!
Damn right. Tougher than a cobb, and dumber than a wood sledge. That's me. :)

Cuda
06-23-2008, 07:39 AM
And after yesterday's encounter with the face to trailer interface, I can add ugly as a mud fence to my resume. :)