PDA

View Full Version : Blue 22C at Haulover

handfulz28
06-20-2008, 04:23 PM
I went down to check out the HORBA race to Bimini and back today. While hanging out at the ramp waiting for everyone to get back, this 22C rolled in. Turns out he didn't know about the forum so hopefully he'll make it on here. It's a '94 that he's been working on for a few years. Looked good, sounded good. I hope the water skiing went well Bill and Uncle Bill! Thanks, Michael

BlownCrewCab
06-20-2008, 04:58 PM
So Who won the Race???? I Miss Haulover, Thats where I grew up (jumping off the bridge) Slolom Skiing out the cut, Shark Fishing, Beercan Island, Man, I miss it more than I thought...The Big Race is Sunday Right?

handfulz28
06-20-2008, 06:20 PM
So Who won the Race???? I Miss Haulover, Thats where I grew up (jumping off the bridge) Slolom Skiing out the cut, Shark Fishing, Beercan Island, Man, I miss it more than I thought...The Big Race is Sunday Right?

The Mercedes MTI had the shortest time. Best line I heard at the ramp afterwards was from XXX-Outerlimits (I think) "we were in Guardian mode the last 45 miles so we could only do about 90mph, but at least the AC was working"...

Yes, big race is Sunday and it should be spectacular. LOTS of boats in town for this event.

I miss boating around Haulover/north Biscayne Bay too now that I've moved to North Broward. Never jumped off THAT bridge though...:eek!: I still have a hard time recognizing the place without the pier.