PDA

View Full Version : A Dust-Off BIG thank you!!!

Scott Pearson
06-19-2008, 06:44 PM
Well...the 13th annual spring Dust-Off has come and gone...:( But I have to say....IT WAS THE BEST ONE YET!!!!:shocking::nilly::eek!:

The weather was the best we have ever seen and the people who attended where even better. This years gathering was just outstanding! All together we had 83 people at the Club Dinner...Thats a record! I think we had about 36 boats...It was hard to count because people would not sit still long enough...to busy enjoying the lake!

This club wouldnt be what it is today without all the club members hard work over this year and the past years. Its something about the Lake George Donzi Classic Club thats family. We are such a tight nit group that really brings everything together and just makes it all worth it.

I just want to say thank you everyone for all your help and dedication. You all make this the best Donzi club in the world!

A few things...
Matty and Marie...we ALL missed you! You have alot of making up to do!

Dr. Dan, Liz and Jan...Thank you so much for all your help with the Great Donzi clothing. You guys did an outstanding job that no one can ever replace.

Bob Haver...Thank you for all your help with the poker run, Judging and Awards...Its always a pleasure:yes: Your help is always appriciated! And you work you ass off for this club!

George and Bonnie...You guys are always helping with something...Raffle tickets are Georges fortay...:cool: Also the help with the poker run!

Scott Baxter...Great gifts and you are all over the place...you help with just about everything in your own way. Thank you!

Jay and Kerby...Couldnt have done the poker run without you 2 guys. You keep everyone in line...:angel:

Dwight and Chrissy...Poker run...Judging and Awards...Thank you so much!

Brad and Amy...You guys are the best! Always on top of things and ready to go at anytime! Thank you so much for covering the event with all the wonderful pictures. You always make everyone who didnt attend wish they did and show them what they missed...you gotta love it!

Cliff and Diana...I know you guys did alot...thank you again for all your help!

Don and Kim...For the Poker hand help...you know your stuff!

John, Deborah and the rest of the Treasure Cove Crew...Always going out of your way for making everyones stay the best on Lake George...Thank you so much!!!!

Ken and Martha...All the great auction gifts and Raffle gifts. Thank you for all your support!

Marshal...Thank you for the wine and the great Raffle gift!

Big Griz...Always supporting the Donzi Cause somewhere...:)

Lenny and his other half...Just being there is all I wanted...Thank you!

Brendon and Gerry...Helping is all you guys do...You need to enjoy relaxing sometime!

Fast Eddie and Agusta...Thank you for having the gang over to one of the best spots on the lake!

I know I'm missing some people...please let me know and I will make sure you dont go un noticed.

Once again...Thank you everyone for making this the best Dust-Off Ever!!!

C-YEA all in the Fall!!!!

BigGrizzly
06-20-2008, 08:42 AM
I would like to say THANK YOU SCOTT! We did miss Matty and Marie. one more thing. Pearson, doesn't your boat ever get dirty?