PDA

View Full Version : Lake Winni, NH

DonziJon
06-19-2008, 06:16 PM
I was interested in the price of boat gas (Marinas) on Lake Winni, so today I Googled and found this Forum. I'm not sure what to think yet, but first impressions are.. FOOD Fight. :shocking: I also saw a screename that used to be seen here.

They had a boating death last weekend on the lake at 2:30 AM. Lots of talk. As of two hours ago there were 200 posts and climbing.

If you have the time or maybe an interest, check it out. Very Active Forum. John

EDIT: http://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5

chappy
06-19-2008, 07:38 PM
That boating death thread is beyond out of control.

DonziJon
06-20-2008, 06:23 PM
A few days ago the gas price (Marina) at Fays Boat Yard (Winni) was $4.09. Yesterday it went to $4.60. I was thinking the recent low prices around the lake might be.... last seasons gas. I think I'm right. I think Fays just got a delivery.

When I go up to the lake for two weeks in late September, my Minx stays in the water. We go to Fays in Glendale for gas. It's almost always been the cheapest the last few years.

I'm not complaining.. much. After all: What do you do when you have a Donzi?... "LETS GO FOR Gas".:smash:

joseph m. hahnl
06-22-2008, 03:19 PM
That boating death thread is beyond out of control.

yes it is!!! people always seem to blame the need for more legislation, for peoples poor judgment. You see it time and time again. Lets blame everything else accept for the real issue. Using good judgment:hangum:!
It actually went as far as to say the boat manufacture made the hull to thin:smash:
We all have made foolish decisions at one time or another. Hopefully if and when we do . We don't hurt ourselves or somebody else in the wake of our own stupidity:shocking: