PDA

View Full Version : Lake George pictures

bverd
06-14-2008, 12:29 AM
Sorry for the late post, been having too much fun. The pictures have been up for a while I just haven't shared them yet.

Wish you were all here, the weather is perfect and ther eare Donzi's everywhere.

http://www.lgdonziclassic.com/gallery/08dustoff

Enjoy.. WE ARE!!!

--bverd

samjannarone
06-14-2008, 06:33 AM
You guys are having waaaaay too much fun...it's not fair!!!!! Turn off all the engines at noon today for a moment of silence, in honor of all that aren't there!! Then let it rip.
Thanks for taking the time to post the great pics. Keep em coming!
Sam

chappy
06-14-2008, 08:54 AM
Those are some great pics of Bertram Boy's Crit.:drool:

bverd
06-14-2008, 09:45 PM
Saturday poker run pictures have been added. Great day with great weather. A few mechincial issues but all ended safely.

--bverd

ITTLFLI
06-15-2008, 09:29 AM
AWESOME pics!!

Thanks!

LKSD
06-15-2008, 03:52 PM
Nice pics.. It looks like all are having a good time.. :)

Jamie / Lakeside

bverd
06-15-2008, 07:06 PM
That's it... that's all. They are all up. I didn't make the run on Sunday so I have no pictures to add for that. Maybe someone else can provide.

--bverd

BUIZILLA
06-15-2008, 08:05 PM
thanx for the pix Brad.... wish I could have been there,,,

Kirbyvv
06-15-2008, 08:48 PM
Great shots Brad!!!!Thanks.
It was a great weekend!!!!!

Air 22
06-15-2008, 08:51 PM
Brad...Great Pic's:cool:

The Dust-Off was a hit!! We had a wonderful time and it was great to meet new friends and all party as one big family...We have the cabin again for next year so the evening Bonfire's will continue in 2009!!:beer:

Air 22
06-15-2008, 09:02 PM
It's my Duty to post this Extraordinary Booty....:thumbsup: Damn that clone clutch...:banghead:

During my Sea Tow I came across these...:cool:

gcarter
06-15-2008, 09:10 PM
So Brad, what's the name of the very large hotel or whatever on the shore????

Great pics and thanks!

boxy
06-16-2008, 06:44 AM
It's my Duty to post this Extraordinary Booty....:thumbsup: :cool:
Poodle, Cliff, and the Algonquin .... :D

Air 22
06-16-2008, 06:51 AM
So Brad, what's the name of the very large hotel or whatever on the shore????
Great pics and thanks!

That would be the Sagamore Hotel in Bolton Landing, NY ....is a Very nice hotel:wink:

roadtrip se
06-16-2008, 06:55 AM
Great setting, fantastic weather, good to see everyone, and nicely done.

Thanks Slapshot Norm for a great ride in the poker run.

Thanks Cliff for another great run in the front of the Crit.

Thanks Boxy and Lenny for making sure I always had a beer close by.

We'll be back next year with our own boat and to put a little spray on Dwight's flight mask.

Edit: How could I forget... Thanks Kirby for the two-bit tour of the area from the vantage point of a dang nice X-18!
Thanks again everybody!

Sweet little 16
06-16-2008, 07:23 AM
pictures are great thanks Brad wow the safety regs made helmets mandatory

boxy
06-16-2008, 08:04 AM
Just a short clip of my fantastic view for most of Saturday......
Thanks again Di and Cliff.
I've got a nice clip of us running beside Brendan, I'll shorten it up and get it posted.

Kirbyvv
06-17-2008, 11:42 AM
I just wish someone had gotten a shot of Nick (rapid transit) in his boat with the swimming deer.

RAPID TRANSIT
06-17-2008, 11:48 AM
I am not sure where to start but let me just say WOW what a great event the Dust Off is. Guess i should thank Dr. Dan for talking me into dragging my boat north for the 5 hour drive. I am not sure which was more beautiful the lake or all the Donzi boats on display. It was the first time that we have been to the lake and the only thing nicer was the people that we met. From the moment i pulled into treasure cove they went out of their way to make us feel welcome, and for that i am truly grateful. There is nothing worse than feeling like an outsider. Not the case here though we were included in everything and just about every person that we passed made sure we knew what was on the agenda next. My yellow 18' is in fair condition at best and i wasn't sure how welcome it would be, but that didn't seem to matter either. The boat ran strong in that nice cool water and my buddy Todd did manage a successful dive trip off of it on Friday. The poker run was fantastic even though i only ended up with a pair of ladies in the end. Somebody might want to post some deer crossing signs though, can't believe we almost hit a deer swimming.
All in all the club has an awesome spot to showcase some beautiful boats and some terrific people. I feel honored to have been invited, and hope to attend next year.

Hay Boxy lets work on the thousand island trip we talked about it could be legendary.