PDA

View Full Version : new donzi owner/boat joyride

jimkav
06-13-2008, 10:35 PM
just bought a 1990 24'black widow, docked in marbelhead ohio. Someone took our boat out w/o our permission and smashed the starboard side. Anyone know where to get it repaired?
thanks,
Jim Kavalec

LKSD
06-14-2008, 08:23 AM
We do that type of work & we are in the state next to you.. We are an authorized Donzi custom and resto shop.;)

Jamie / Lakeside Restorations

Madcow
06-14-2008, 08:48 AM
Glassdave in Toledo. Hes done work for me as well as a lot of other boats. You can do a search on offshoreonly so see some of his work. His # is 419 461 1484.

jimkav
06-14-2008, 08:52 AM
Anyone know where to find an aluminium rubrail for a 1990 black widow 24?

joel3078
06-14-2008, 11:31 AM
Joy ride!? Holy CHIT :eek!:
Well, an insurance job is one way to get her repainted. :propeller:

Jim - the original owner of your boat is also from Lake Erie by the Cleveland rock and roll hall of fame. The marina by there was notorious for vandalism, theft, etc. Those few extra keys were for old locks on the original trailer, spare tire, etc.

You have email from regarding info I had on the rub rails for that boat.

The Hedgehog
06-14-2008, 12:31 PM
I hear good things about glassdave.

Jamie does nice work. He knows Donzi's. You can turn it over to him and he will handle the details.

I have learned that if you have a nice boat it is worth a little drive to have it done right.

I routinely drive a good distance to have things done to my Donzi's and done right.

LKSD
06-14-2008, 02:02 PM
I hear good things about glassdave.
Jamie does nice work. He knows Donzi's. You can turn it over to him and he will handle the details.
I have learned that if you have a nice boat it is worth a little drive to have it done right.
I routinely drive a good distance to have things done to my Donzi's and done right.

Thanks...That is why we are a factory authorized Donzi customizer and restorer.:wink:.... Jamie