PDA

View Full Version : 1995 18 Classic For Sale

atlan78
06-09-2008, 07:49 AM
I have 1995 Donzi 18 Classic that I am looking to sell. It is white with yellow striping. It has the carbureted 350 Mag V8 with and Alpha drive. The drive was completely rebuilt back in 2002 and has been regularly serviced since. It currently has a 21 pitch SS prop on it. The motor has aprox 175 hours on it and does have an hour meter. It runs and drives like new. The boat also has trim tabs and a depth meter.
The striping is faded and should be redone. Also, the boat sat in Lake St. Clair through the summers (it is not in the water this summer). The bottom has some staining from this. The hull is structurally good. There is some minor blistering below the waterline. I was going to have this fixed last summer but was advised not to because it sat in the water and the blistering would probably return. It is sitting on an Eagle 18ft bunk trailer that is in good shape. The bunks were replaced a couple of years ago. The boat is currently sitting in Fraser, MI. i have more pics if you are interested.
$9,900
Jeff Davis