PDA

View Full Version : Whats it worth?

lake
06-02-2008, 03:27 PM
I have a 1996 Classic 18 with less than 180 hours. Its always been in fresh water and garage kept. It is totally bone stock except for the Clarion stereo. Blue and white with white interior. It also would come with a dual axel trailer with surge brakes and a swing-away tongue. Any ideas what it might bring and is anyone interested? Its as perfect as a 96 can be.

chappy
06-02-2008, 03:40 PM
Welcome to the board. Your boat sounds very nice. If you can, post some pics. As far as what it's worth, cross reference some websites, starting with this one, boattrader.com, ebay, boats.com, craigslist, and so on. Compare yours to what similar boats are listed for, that should give you a good starting point. Good luck with the sale, if thats the road you choose.

DonziJon
06-02-2008, 06:21 PM
I think sales of Donzis..and other performance boats/SUVs, etc. is going to be slow for awhile. Hold onto the Donzi if you can. I think: If the boat is "Cherry", and you keep it under cover, and don't use it much, it will hold..or increase it's value..much like a Ferrari. It's still a Donzi. John

Tidbart
06-02-2008, 07:14 PM
13-16k depending on condition and power, my rough guess.

B