PDA

View Full Version : lake winni gathering

Zinger
06-01-2008, 07:35 PM
What's going to happen this year with the new 45 MPH speed limit. I don't believe anyone is going to stay below that speed , is the event still going to take place . Has anyone got a ticket get this year for speeding.:hangum:

penbroke
06-01-2008, 07:46 PM
...and how do you deal with the now manditory Safe Boater Education Certificate?

Frank

Air 22
06-01-2008, 08:00 PM
George Culotta our President is in communication with the Marine Patrol...Stay Tuned...

As Doc and I wintnessed first hand last year:doh::hangum: just how serious the Marine Patrol and new regs are:eek!: A FULL disclosure of the Regulations is forth comming...:shocking:

DON N.
06-03-2008, 03:42 AM
Is It Still The Last Weekend In July ?

Dr. Dan
06-03-2008, 05:18 AM
:smash: It's always the last Saturday in July, so it looks like the 26th & 27th for Saturday & Sunday.

Culotta will provide some info in Lake George... truth is you are always gonna have to watch yourself on any of the Lakes... because of the bone head moves of the few - it affects the many.

As info is forthcoming I will post the info .... I spoke to George about all of this last week, he has not personally met with them yet.

I'll keep everyone posted.

Doc of Winnie Decibel Exceptions :wink:

classic22
06-18-2008, 02:01 PM
No need to worry about the speed limit on winni this summer, and maybe not next either. The bill passed for Jan 1 2009 date, but the governor has not signed it, and has indicated he may not.

donzinh
06-25-2008, 05:19 PM
Guys - The speed limit bill has not been signed by the govenor and if it does take effect it will not be until Jan. 1st, 2009.

This is an experimental type bill that will go away after 2yrs if new legislation is not proposed by the NH Senate.

Air 22
06-25-2008, 06:30 PM
Guys - The speed limit bill has not been signed by the govenor and if it does take effect it will not be until Jan. 1st, 2009.
This is an experimental type bill that will go away after 2yrs if new legislation is not proposed by the NH Senate.

Dang...just when I thought I'd finally be able to keep up....:drive::doh:..now its back to plan B ...a Pro-Charged Summer Program...lol:eek::cool: