PDA

View Full Version : 2008 LAKE GEORGE Dustoff HELP !!! (please)

Lenny
05-28-2008, 11:29 AM
Where are all you folks staying there?

The Capri Village or Treasure Cove or somewhere else?

Which place is best? Deneen and I are arriving Thursday afternoon and leaving Monday am. June 12-16th.

Who likes which BEST?

This is my Honeymoon so I want it to be something nice-ish.

Sweet little 16
05-28-2008, 11:38 AM
we just canceled our room at treasure cove this morning www.treasurecoveresort.com

we'll miss the gang this year

if you want way over the top nice try the sagamore way over the top prices too but for nice either the places you mention are fine plus they are in the middle of the action where most stay

boxy
05-28-2008, 11:50 AM
Marie, take care of the family. I'll be in touch soon.

Lenny, either TC or Capri will but you right in the middle of it all.

Air 22
05-28-2008, 12:11 PM
we just canceled our room at treasure cove this morning www.treasurecoveresort.com
we'll miss the gang this year
if you want way over the top nice try the sagamore way over the top prices too but for nice either the places you mention are fine plus they are in the middle of the action where most stay

Marie..I just received Matty's email...We send all the best and keep you both in our thoughts and prayers..:wink:

Dr. Dan
05-28-2008, 01:02 PM
Where are all you folks staying there?
The Capri Village or Treasure Cove or somewhere else?
Which place is best? Deneen and I are arriving Thursday afternoon and leaving Monday am. June 12-16th.
Who likes which BEST?
This is my Honeymoon so I want it to be something nice-ish.

Both the Treasure Cove & Capri Village are turn of the Century Resorts like in Dirty Dancin, although some rooms are nicer than others.... I would be hard pressed to sell them against the Sagamore or the Boat House! Maybe do a little of each...almost everyone leaves Sunday...why not do the nice rooms on Sunday and Monday? Or just stay there and drive over to the other hotels... it depends on what you are after... the Sagamore is Stupid expensive...but second to none... the Boat House is more modern...also pretty nice!

Depends on what you are after.

Doc of Resident Evil :smash:

Kirbyvv
05-28-2008, 01:25 PM
There are literally hundreds of places to stay. The Sagamore is where you can be pampered, massages, facials, get a manicure, etc and like the Dr. said stupid expensive. The Boathouse is a really cool place, former home of Gold Cup racer George Reis, so there is boating history over there. Check out their web site. They also have a very cool hackercraft.
http://www.boathousebb.com/

Sweet little 16
05-29-2008, 07:53 AM
Marie..I just received Matty's email...We send all the best and keep you both in our thoughts and prayers..:wink:

Thanks Dwight we appreciate all the kind thoughts and notes we have gotten

Marie