PDA

View Full Version : GA trip - Thanks Big Griz and family

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
05-25-2008, 10:52 AM
Well my trip to GA included a Saturday and overnight with Randy and his awesome family!
1st class deal is all I can say, I feel like I can't thank them enough, great food, great company and of course a boat ride! We all made good company! I think Randy out talked me! :) Well, maybe not...

I have a new respect for all you Classic guys and owners of those special Donzi's from the history books. We rode the 18 and caught a little air on a few occasions, I was impressed at how solid the boat was. That is an entirely different boating experience than I am accustom to. I need to consider having one of those as an adult toy in the future.

Thanks again you guys... I look forward to the next time we get together, (20 or 21 June, maybe both nights!)
You guys are the greatest, ya gotta love a Donzi family!

Bryan Tuvell

BigGrizzly
05-25-2008, 11:26 AM
Thanks Bryan. Let me say this guys and gals, 5 feet in the air and Bryan is sitting there as if nothing is going on and looking at the scenery. You gotta love those Navy guys. Donzi people really rock. Looking forward to your next visit. Bryan, thanks for protecting all of us dong what you do best YOUR JOB!! The more I learn the safer I feel.

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
05-25-2008, 01:35 PM
Randy, thanks back at ya...
I finished my work for the day and now it is time for the hotub and a nap before the race.

See ya soon.... Give cookie my best and tell your boy his picture is in Jessica's in box.

What is your email address?
Bryan

sweet 16 1966
05-27-2008, 09:32 PM
Sorry to have missed it all! Would have loved to run with you!
The news said Lanier was much less populated due to $$GAS$$!

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
05-28-2008, 05:57 PM
The Lake was not "crowded" but we found a wake or two. :) We also saw a long line of sail boats. We went down by Cummings Marina, I may have screwed up the name...

The paper talked allot about the water levels also and Gas prices.

I liked the lake, myself and a a 38' Cig pal was considering a late summer trip to GA with the boats. I would still need to research the Marina's, I require a dock and a nice ramp to launch.

The trip to GA was well worth it thanks to Randy and his great family.

See ya soon Big Griz, less than 48 hours to go I am on the road back to VB.
Bryan

BigGrizzly
05-28-2008, 07:41 PM
Russ we did have some fun, but the summer is young.
Bryan we will be waiting for you. Your a very low maintenance guest. We all enjoyed your Company. The marina was Browns bridge marina. We will talk about your up coming trip with your friend when you return.