PDA

View Full Version : Pics For Minxguy

Carl C
05-21-2008, 07:35 PM
Here they are:

MOP
05-21-2008, 08:31 PM
Carl that looks like Kennys boat house door except the boat is facing the wrong way, I spoke with him today he is up in Canada on Biz. I asked how the weather was 49 degrees on the chilly side, he will be back state side fairly soon.

Phil

Carl C
05-22-2008, 09:23 AM
Carl that looks like Kennys boat house door except the boat is facing the wrong way, I spoke with him today he is up in Canada on Biz. I asked how the weather was 49 degrees on the chilly side, he will be back state side fairly soon.

Phil It's no warmer here. In fact it's starting to piss me off. I've had the boat out a bunch but not for a real open water run. Hopefully that will change next week. Tuesday night was 35*F at the cabin:garfield:. There is something about a good boat run that makes the whole world OK again. Hydrotherapy.

yeller
05-22-2008, 10:15 AM
Carl, is Ken bugging you about the layout of his dash? I sent him a tracing of mine well over a year ago.

Come on Kenny, how long does it take to cut a couple holes? :smash: :wink:

Carl C
05-22-2008, 10:33 AM
Carl, is Ken bugging you about the layout of his dash? I sent him a tracing of mine well over a year ago.

Come on Kenny, how long does it take to cut a couple holes? :smash: :wink: He requested pics of my helm. I posted 'em here before he sent an e-mail address. I couldn't delete this thread so now Ken is "hung out to dry". lol

MOP
05-22-2008, 11:03 AM
He is a busy little beaver, running all over the country!

Tony
05-22-2008, 06:53 PM
...so now Ken is "hung out to dry". lol

I'd guess this isn't the first time the silver fox has been hung out to dry! :lookaroun:

:beer:

CHACHI
05-23-2008, 05:48 AM
I appreciate the ball breaking, wouldn't expect anything less. Really glad to see you are all on your game.
Project is comming slowly, just don't have the time to to do it all at once.
Yeller a panel was built from your pattern and I thank you.
I am hoping with in the next month it will be finished.

Thanks again,for the shoe squeezin'

Ken

MOP
05-23-2008, 06:37 AM
Will we see spaghetti hanging sown from under the dash when we come up? If so I hope enough wires are hooked up to run it if not you can borrow my paddle!