PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Lake George Classic Donzi Dust Off Head Count

Air 22
05-19-2008, 10:09 PM
Ok...Who is attending besides the motley crews below...:beer: Lets make this a record turnout for the Oldest Classic event in the country...:cool:

Please keep adding to the list...:smash:

1. El Presidente Pearson
2. Matty Boy
3. Dr. Dan + Liz
4. Bravo 1 Bob Haver
5. Bravo 2 Dwight + Crissy
6. George Culotta/ Bonnie Wadsworth
7. Brad/ Amy Verd
8. Norm/Sara Laudermilch
9. Ken/Martha Lessard
10. Cliff/ Diana Wind
11. Charlie..Need for speed
12. Undertaker Ed
13. Todd/Jill Summerville
14. Randy Carabelli Big Grizzly
15. HotShot

Poodle??:nilly:
Sand Bagger??:nilly:

jl1962
05-20-2008, 05:29 AM
16. I'll be there - (the boat already is there)! Believe we had 30 boats at one point or another last year. Can we get to 40?!

Peace/Out
:wink:

BUIZILLA
05-20-2008, 06:26 AM
I had intended to come...

and bring the Critter...

however, we had a tragic unexpected death in the immediate family yesterday of immense proportions to me, and our next few weeks activity's, or even the entire summer, is up in the air right now.

I'll be back in Nashville tomorrow night. Maybe for awhile...

JH

Air 22
05-20-2008, 07:17 AM
Jim...Crissy and I have you and your family in our prayer's...Family First:)

slapshot11
05-20-2008, 08:37 PM
Team Slapshot will be there once again.:wink:

Lenny
05-20-2008, 08:46 PM
Count Lenny and Deneen in. This is actually our honeymoon. After this event 4 days in Manhattan! :beer:

bob haver
05-20-2008, 09:44 PM
Count Lenny and Deneen in. This is actually our honeymoon. After this event 4 days in Manhattan! :beer:
lenny i am glad that you are attending i had a great time in sarasota with you ,lake george is always fun dude:smash::popcorn::drunk:

bob haver
05-20-2008, 09:50 PM
Team Slapshot will be there once again.:wink:
what would the oldest classic club in the country be like with out the classist guys on the circut:cool: (TEAM SLAPSHOT) these's guys are the best and you can't miss them they are the best dressed guys in the club

Kirbyvv
05-21-2008, 09:39 AM
Marth and I are in. Can't miss the one event in our back yard.

Air 22
05-21-2008, 03:35 PM
The count so far is 21 Boats...common folks:smash: lets make this the largest Dust-Off attendance to date...:wink::yes:

I'm adding Don N...21 and counting....!!

glashole
05-21-2008, 04:07 PM
we will be attending :nilly:

2 persons
possibly 4

DON N.
05-23-2008, 07:10 PM
1. Don & Kim / 22 Classic "marie Laveau"
2. Earl & Patty / Sweet 16'
3. Brendan & Jeri Lynn / Criterion 22'

Air 22
05-23-2008, 08:03 PM
OK...so far 24 Donzi's and Counting...:smash::wink:

jl1962
05-24-2008, 08:41 PM
I know of at least one more NICE old Ski Sporter that will attend. Bobby please confirm!

BTW - I did the Block Island Race Friday night - 180 miles (rum line) in about 25 hours - pretty fast for a blow boat! At least the fuel bill was low! Looking forward to getting back in the Donzi for some less economical but FAR more expedient mode of transportation!

:boat::yes:

Air 22
05-26-2008, 09:53 PM
OK...so far 24 Donzi's and Counting...:smash::wink:

25+ and counting....:smash::smash:

boxy
05-26-2008, 10:08 PM
Add another Canadian to the mix....
I should be rolling up to Casa Del Doc around Noon Friday.

Lenny
05-27-2008, 01:12 AM
Add another Canadian to the mix....

Steve, why don't we call it a "shooter" of Canucks ??? :)

boxy
05-27-2008, 05:46 AM
Steve, why don't we call it a "shooter" of Canucks ??? :)
I like shooter's, we could do that. :D

Do you or Deneen need any beverages too heavy for your carry on bought over?

Tom Davis
05-27-2008, 01:30 PM
Add Kim and I to the count and one boat make 26! We would not miss it!!

Boxy! Looking forward to seeing you again, I'll bring the red bull...

Picked up the boat last night and we are really looking forward to seeing all our friends and running on our favorite lake. Hope I can Keep up...

Ken, are you and your family comming up from Mass???

I'll be up bright and early thursday morning maybe wednesday night (keep em guessing) 16 days and counting!!!

Tom & Kim
LGDCC (formerly Winni Bandits)

Dr. Dan
05-27-2008, 09:01 PM
:doh: Well AirBoy not that there ever was any doubt that you Bravo Boyz can't ever count correctly.

Here is the real deal based on who has posted, and out of the couple who are listed I can think of at least 4 that there "Boats" are not actually running as I type this...so who knows.

Pearson 18 Classic
Doc 22 Classic
Haver 22 Classic
Air Boy 22 Classic
Culotta 22 Classic (?)
Cliff 22 Critter (?)
Brad X-18 (?)
Norm 22 Classic
Lessard 22 Limited
Charles 22 Classic
UnderBoy 22 Classic
Griz ( ?)
Mick Ong 22 Classic Raylar
1962 - 16 Classic
Slapshot - 22 Classic
Kirby VanVleet - 18
Don Nuebauer - 22 Classic
Shea Robson - 22 BlackHawk - Schetzphrenic Edition
Tom Davis - Borrowed X- 18 (Again)

So that is 20 Boats - some of the folks you listed are not coming with boats because they are too cheap, have more intellect than any of us listed above or couldn't negotiate the $15 per Bag Fee to stow it in the Luggage Bay on the Flite? :spongebob:

So keep counting ya got along way to go to break 30 actual running boats...

Doc of Reality Checks & Numerical Mathematical Digital Placement Theory :beer:

BUIZILLA
05-27-2008, 09:14 PM
Mathamatical :beer: he can't count, and you can't speel.. :wink:

Air 22
05-28-2008, 09:59 AM
he can't count, and you can't speel.. :wink:

LMFAO.....:nilly::)

Air 22
05-28-2008, 10:07 AM
:doh: Well AirBoy not that there ever was any doubt that you Bravo Boyz can't ever count correctly.
Here is the real deal based on who has posted, and out of the couple who are listed I can think of at least 4 that there "Boats" are not actually running as I type this...so who knows.
Pearson 18 Classic
Doc 22 Classic
Haver 22 Classic
Air Boy 22 Classic
Culotta 22 Classic (?)
Cliff 22 Critter (?)
Brad X-18 (?)
Norm 22 Classic
Lessard 22 Limited
UnderBoy 22 Classic
Griz ( ?)
Mick Ong 22 Classic Raylar
1962 - 16 Classic
Slapshot - 22 Classic
Kirby VanVleet - 18
Don Nuebauer - 22 Classic
Shea Robson - 22 BlackHawk - Schetzphrenic Edition
Tom Davis - Borrowed X- 18 (Again)
So that is 19 Boats - some of the folks you listed are not coming with boats because they are too cheap, have more intellect than any of us listed above or couldn't negotiate the $15 per Bag Fee to stow it in the Luggage Bay on the Flite? :spongebob:
So keep counting ya got along way to go to break 30 actual running boats...
Doc of Reality Checks & Numerical Mathematical Digital Placement Theory :beer:

Ed. "Undertaker"? 22C
Boxy boat??
Charlie "Need for Speed"?22C
These 3 posted they were comming??:confused:

Thats 22 Boats without a calculator Einstein ....:smash::nilly:

Dr. Dan
05-28-2008, 10:46 AM
Ed. "Undertaker"? 22C
Boxy boat??

:wavey:
OK I missed Charles in his 22, Boxy is one of the intelligent ones he doesn't own a boat, Undertaker is listed as Underboy... you ... Mach .92 Illiterate FlyBoy - why don't you go and get a real job like the rest of us who have to work for a living instead of being off a week, then on a few days in the Bahamas, off a week, then on a few days in Marthas Vineyard, no one is that cool to Fly Rich Bastards to their getaways... come on be real!

Besides shouldn't you be painting something Red or redoing your nails or something... Johnny Revlon????? :tase:

Doc of Uncontested Head Counts :flash:

boxy
05-28-2008, 11:02 AM
Ed. "Undertaker"? 22C
Boxy boat??

Dwight, due to circumstances beyond my control, and the fact that Lenny has assembled the largest Donzi Armada North of the 49th, I am now the longest serving member of Donzi.net still searching for a Donzi .... :D :D

I am currently a free agent for the Lake George Dust Off, but I will be travelling with Atlantic and Pacific Smoked Salmon, Canadian Maple Syrup, numerous flavours of Canadian Beer, both Molson, and Micro Brew, and some good Vodka made from Newfoundland Glacier water.
I may not fill out a bikini the same way as Doc's passenger's did last year, but I am willing to try.... :eek!::eek!:

Lenny
05-28-2008, 11:12 AM
I like shooter's, we could do that. :D
Do you or Deneen need any beverages too heavy for your carry on bought over?

Steve, if you can, I would like about 72 beer and about three bottles of Red Truck (USA red wine).

Seriously :)

Let me know.
...and, thanks

boxy
05-28-2008, 11:17 AM
Duty Free here I come.....

Yes Mr. US Customs officer, I plan on drinking all 7 cases of this beer before I return to Canada in 2 days ..... :D :D

Any particular flavour Lenny????

glashole
05-28-2008, 11:28 AM
it can be done

don't forget the crown this time either

Dr. Dan
05-28-2008, 11:40 AM
it can be done

don't forget the crown this time either

No But Seriously... Ya wanna get Indure? I mean really indure, indure? If I could do it all over again - I'd do it just the same! - Shea Robson AOTH VIII

In case ya didn't know? I'm kinda a BIG DEAL!!!
- Todd Somerville AOTH VIII
- said unconciously using Vulcan Mind Probe Techniques on Molly Langhofer at his Lake House!

Kirbyvv
05-28-2008, 12:04 PM
Oh great Dr. of math, you missed Jay Lurie too, jl1962 in his '67 16.

Dr. Dan
05-28-2008, 12:20 PM
Oh great Dr. of math, you missed Jay Lurie too, jl1962 in his '67 16.

Got em as 1962 Classic.:smash:

Air 22
05-28-2008, 12:21 PM
Dwight, due to circumstances beyond my control, and the fact that Lenny has assembled the largest Donzi Armada North of the 49th, I am now the longest serving member of Donzi.net still searching for a Donzi .... :D :D
I am currently a free agent for the Lake George Dust Off, but I will be travelling with Atlantic and Pacific Smoked Salmon, Canadian Maple Syrup, numerous flavours of Canadian Beer, both Molson, and Micro Brew, and some good Vodka made from Newfoundland Glacier water.
I may not fill out a bikini the same way as Doc's passenger's did last year, but I am willing to try.... :eek!::eek!:

Boxy...Doc will be selling bikini's...lol:wink:...BTW if you can stash some Canadian Maple Sugar Candy over the border eeemmmmmm.....I will be forever indebt to you:) I can offer you goodies from the 24hr BBQ in front of our Cabin, COLD BEER:beer: and a ride in a Seriously Slow 22C...none of which measures up to much but the offer stands...:cool:

boxy
05-28-2008, 12:27 PM
Dwight, I'd have no problems riding in your 22C, I've always looked at the quality of the crew vs the quanity of HP as the determing factor for choosing rides....

Hey, maybe that's why I've never rode in either one of the Roost Brothers vessels.... :D :D

Air 22
05-28-2008, 12:33 PM
:wavey:
OK I missed Charles in his 22, Boxy is one of the intelligent ones he doesn't own a boat, Undertaker is listed as Underboy... you ... Mach .92 Illiterate FlyBoy - why don't you go and get a real job like the rest of us who have to work for a living instead of being off a week, then on a few days in the Bahamas, off a week, then on a few days in Marthas Vineyard, no one is that cool to Fly Rich Bastards to their getaways... come on be real!
Besides shouldn't you be painting something Red or redoing your nails or something... Johnny Revlon????? :tase:
Doc of Uncontested Head Counts :flash:
Road King:drive:...Yes..I luv my Job no doubt about it:cool:...best dang office view for sure....:yes:...I'll know that I did it right when I'm the one in the back....A passenger smokin that Cuban:pimp: u just lit for me, drinking Scotch ..lol :cool:

Dr. Dan
05-28-2008, 01:12 PM
Road King:drive:...Yes..I luv my Job no doubt about it:cool:...best dang office view for sure....:yes:...I'll know that I did it right when I'm the one in the back....A passenger smokin that Cuban:pimp: u just lit for me, drinking Scotch ..lol :cool:

Yeah Well Don't Expect me to Shave my Legs FlyBoy!:eek!:

Doc of Man Servants :angel:

roadtrip se
05-28-2008, 02:00 PM
No But Seriously... Ya wanna get Indure? I mean really indure, indure? If I could do it all over again - I'd do it just the same! - Shea Robson AOTH VIII
In case ya didn't know? I'm kinda a BIG DEAL!!!
- Todd Somerville AOTH VIII
- said unconciously using Vulcan Mind Probe Techniques on Molly Langhofer at his Lake House!

You may be a big deal 364 other days of the year, but tonight, yes tonight, I am the big deal and you and all of the rest folks sitting here that can hear this obviously can tell that by just looking at me. I don't know how you could miss it, but just in case you didn't know, I own four other homes with a deck just like this one and two marinas with several more Donzis available for my use as well as your use, only if you proclaim me the big deal that you know and I know, and you all know I am known to be, tonight, and generally most of the time.

So look at me and remember to know me and to be me is to love me.

Shea, if you do this again on Dr. Dan's porch this time at Lake Geo at 2:30 AM in the morning, I promise you I will drink all your beer before you do, just so I can make it stop as I pass out in an alcoholic stupor of sheer relief. Please buy beer only in bottles, so we may get a momentary pause as the glass shatters about you from the empties coming your way.

In the mean time, Molly, did you know that I mediate and arbitrate multi-million dollar contracts and therefore I can own several estates just like this one? If you don't believe me, just ask Shea, he will tell you, as he is the big deal, but for goodness sake sit down and listen, because it is going to take hours. And if you stop listening, I have this boat horn just to grab your attention yet again, because we all know the big deal requires your complete and full attention, as only the biggest of the biggest deals could deserve.

Now where did that golf cart roll off to?

roadtrip se
05-28-2008, 02:10 PM
just Shea...

Sad part is, I am hearing this crap while I sit in traffic a week later.
Kind of like a stange hypnosis.

Who the hell is Stecz?

BUIZILLA
05-28-2008, 02:40 PM
You may be a big deal 364 other days of the year, but tonight, yes tonight, I am the big deal and you and all of the rest folks sitting here that can hear this obviously can tell that by just looking at me. I don't know how you could miss it, but just in case you didn't know, I own four other homes with a deck just like this one and two marinas with several more Donzis available for my use as well as your use, only if you proclaim me the big deal that you know and I know, and you all know I am known to be, tonight, and generally most of the time.
So look at me and remember to know me and to be me is to love me.
Shea, if you do this again on Dr. Dan's porch this time at Lake Geo at 2:30 AM in the morning, I promise you I will drink all your beer before you do, just so I can make it stop as I pass out in an alcoholic stupor of sheer relief.
In the mean time, Molly, did you know that I mediate and arbitrate multi-million dollar contracts and therefore I can own several estates just like this one? If you don't believe me, just ask Shea, he will tell you, as he is the big deal, but for goodness sake sit down and listen, because it is going to take hours. And if you stop listening, I have this boat horn just to grab your attention yet again, because we all know the big deal requires your complete and full attention, as only the biggest of the biggest deals could deserve. :angel:

roadtrip se
05-28-2008, 02:49 PM
especially after three or four hours of it.

And to think, you only missed AOTH and the Shea show by about a ninety minute drive from BG. Shame.

I would have loved to have seen your face had he pulled this in front of you.

You must show for a possible encore at Lake Geo. We can schedule a burial at sea.

Air 22
05-28-2008, 04:21 PM
especially after three or four hours of it.
And to think, you only missed AOTH and the Shea show by about a ninety minute drive from BG. Shame.
I would have loved to have seen your face had he pulled this in front of you.
You must show for a possible encore at Lake Geo. We can schedule a burial at sea.

Todd..Where is Shea staying in LG? With you? We will have the entire area Police Taped Off...:smash::nilly::nilly:

roadtrip se
05-28-2008, 10:11 PM
You fly at the speed of sound at over 35000 feet, not to mention piloting a mean red 22 at over 70, and you are worried about a stray flying beer bottle or two? Think of it as a targeted strategic air strike and you'll probably know when it is coming...

Lenny
05-28-2008, 10:29 PM
Duty Free here I come.....
Yes Mr. US Customs officer, I plan on drinking all 7 cases of this beer before I return to Canada in 2 days ..... :D :D
Any particular flavour Lenny????

Whatever suits you Steve. I actually plan on drinking this stuff :D The wine is for Deneen, and well, Shea said it... the Crown is a GREAT idea :yes:

See you in ten days... I booked the Capri at the dock looking at sunrise... (so they told me from 3000 miles away :rolleyes: )

TODD, you want some more "skunks" from south of Poodles line ?

Dr. Dan
05-29-2008, 10:29 PM
Whatever suits you Steve. I actually plan on drinking this stuff :D The wine is for Deneen, and well, Shea said it... the Crown is a GREAT idea :yes:
See you in ten days... I booked the Capri at the dock looking at sunrise... (so they told me from 3000 miles away :rolleyes: )
TODD, you want some more "skunks" from south of Poodles line ?

Lenny the Capri has a great view of the Eastern Mountains across the Lake and has a great Boat House that my little King Cobra lives in while we're there.

It's a great and scenic area... with the Vintage Buildings its a step back in time... as you watch the Fishermen head out early on before people are even awake... its a great moment.

Happy Honeymoon!

Doc :angel:

undertaker
05-30-2008, 08:02 AM
Doc, sorry I forgot to tell ya when I made my reservations at Capri they sad there were NO more slips available, so they said I could have the boathouse because my boat is RED and fast and bump out that TEAL slow boat to another spot:propeller::propeller::smash::nilly:

Undertaker

PS Because if ya didn't know I am kind of a big deal:hyper:

undertaker
05-30-2008, 08:03 AM
post whore:nilly:

undertaker
05-30-2008, 08:03 AM
wanted to get to 1000 posts......sorry:toiletpap

Dr. Dan
05-30-2008, 10:42 AM
post whore:nilly:

:spongebob:This post was mistakenly posted in the incorrect time and space - I Blame Johnny Revlon for the error - while traveling in the last month he inadvertently flew his craft into a spontaneous Worm Hole - and as all Star Trek Fans know that can ruin anyones day... so cut me some slack.

Blame Dwight

:spongebob:Master of No Universe

Air 22
05-30-2008, 10:47 PM
[QUOTE=Dr. Dan;452133]:spongebob:Yes Focus is not a common term associated with Dwight....Obsessive Compulsive is....especially when it comes to Lights, Women, the Color Red and anything else that will put himself in a good
light or make himself look superior to the other competing Males of his Species!
This is commonly referred to as Envy or for lack of a better term "Common Sense"

Ohhh General Nonsense...:doh::smash:"Sei divertente" You are funny...but "This is commonly referred to as Envy or for lack of a better term "Common Sense" of a post belongs here...
http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthread.php?t=52822

Siete i benvenuti gay stilista....:wink:

Dr. Dan
06-05-2008, 05:43 AM
:smash:Well if things work out Liz and her sister Jean will be flying into Albany sometime Friday...to join in the fun and Festivities...Scott I will have to settle up with you at Lake George for the extra attendees.

Doc of Relative Progress :eek!:

MDonziM
06-05-2008, 02:35 PM
Add another 22 to the list. Coming up for my first event. Booked to come in late Friday to Capri with a buddy, no family. Looking foward to it.:yes:

slapshot11
06-05-2008, 08:37 PM
I'll now be the solo member of Team Slapshot in attendance. John is still grounded and Don has to play in a golf tournament that he can't get out of because he's on the board of directors of the organization. I hope I don't get lost!

BUIZILLA
06-05-2008, 08:38 PM
I hope I don't get lost! if you do... you won't regret it...

Air 22
06-06-2008, 07:37 AM
I'll now be the solo member of Team Slapshot in attendance. John is still grounded and Don has to play in a golf tournament that he can't get out of because he's on the board of directors of the organization. I hope I don't get lost!

No worries:cool:...lots of boats...I'm from LG and will be glad to show ya around and so will many other's who have local knowledge..:smash::wink:

We point the ship North and start our treck today...Baltimore by Sunset:drive:

jl1962
06-06-2008, 05:15 PM
The Lake is pretty straightforward from a navigation standpoint. It is a 32 mile North/South gash carved by a glacier. There is a Southern Basin (where this event is based) and you can go just about anywhere and there is a Northern Basin (which is as close to The Promised Land as I have on found on this Earth) and you can go just about anywhere. They are connected by a narrow stretch (the Narrows) which has lots of islands. Basically you can go just about anywhere there is water and you can't go anywhere there is land :bonk:!

Have fun and follow someone through the Narrows the first time.

Looking forward to seeing everyone......:wink:

JL

hot shot
06-08-2008, 10:53 AM
i plan on arriving wed about 3pm and am staying at treasure cove... is anyone else gonna be around wed afternoon or thurs morn to show us around a little ? its my first time

Air 22
06-08-2008, 04:27 PM
i plan on arriving wed about 3pm and am staying at treasure cove... is anyone else gonna be around wed afternoon or thurs morn to show us around a little ? its my first time

We arrived yesterday..it absolutley beautiful on the lake...Come by cabin 24 its on the water...our RED 22C is out front...:cool:

See u soon ...Dwight

Bobby D
06-09-2008, 08:13 AM
Sorry it took this long to respond, have not had much free time lately. Anyway the boat is ready to go and we are looking forward to meeting everyone this weekend. This will be the first time for everything, will be staying at Treasure Cove and plan on arriving Thursday afternoon. I have a few Lake George veterans phone numbers to call if I get in trouble (lost) and need help.
Regards,
Bobby D
1970 Ski Sporter
351 Ford Holman Moody

BigGrizzly
06-09-2008, 08:57 AM
Testing the Criterion today. I got hung up on some technical mods, like new gauges and a bigger oil cooler and relocating it out from UNDER:( the engine ran short of oil lines so scrounged in the shed. Not pretty but will stay until wifie lets me buy new ones. New dash is done except for trim switch, that I forgot to refinish. Still leaving Wednesday morning arriving on Thursday.

Dr. Dan
06-09-2008, 06:56 PM
:smash:Mmmmmk well everything was going splendid - then a Monkey kinda screwed a small farm animal :shocker::blub:.. I may be a bit delayed arriving :spongebob: - could be Thursday or Friday,maybe Saturday
or late Sunday evening now....mmmk I might have to look at this again? :banghead::doh:

Gotta Love It - Livin The Dream! :screwy:

Doc of Manic Aptitude & Maniacle Behavior :toilet:

Air 22
06-09-2008, 07:07 PM
:smash:Mmmmmk well everything was going splendid - then a Monkey kinda screwed a small farm animal :shocker::blub:.. I may be a bit delayed arriving :spongebob: - could be Thursday or Friday,maybe Saturday
or late Sunday evening now....mmmk I might have to look at this again? :banghead::doh:

Hey Goofy goober peanut butter party pants:)...wadda u talking about?
Not showing:(??

undertaker
06-09-2008, 07:09 PM

WHAT?????:nilly::nilly::nilly:

I have a change of plans also...I am arriving late afternoon Thursday instead of Wednesday....so is life:smash::smash: staying @ Capri Island see ya in a few days..

Undertaker:propeller:

Trueser
06-09-2008, 11:53 PM

Mick,
send me an email PM.

Trueser@comcast.net

Dr. Dan
06-10-2008, 05:20 AM
WHAT?????:nilly::nilly::nilly:
I have a change of plans also...I am arriving late afternoon Thursday instead of Wednesday....so is life:smash::smash: staying @ Capri Island see ya in a few days..
Undertaker:propeller:

:smash: I will know my options by today.... have no fear...."Under Dog is here" or is it Undertaker... or Doc or uhhh never mind!

Looking forward to seeing everyone... Dwight...dial the temp down about 10 to 15 degrees would ya? I'd also like to request a slight breeze and a ripple on the water....

Thanks...

Doc of Uhhh :angel:

roadtrip se
06-10-2008, 09:57 AM
Starting Thursday afternoon, I'll be the one on the end of the boat house dock, sipping a cold ****-tail, keeping errant invaders of your slip space like Dwight out, wishing I could get a cell signal but knowing I can't and being relieved that I can't, and watching Haver fill up at the gold plated gas pumps across the way.

Brushing up on navigation skills, pleading and begging for a ride, and professional staying in the bow rider at 80 miles per hour+ velcro techinques...

BUIZILLA
06-10-2008, 10:43 AM
there are just no words to convey how disappointed I am that I cannot make this trip.... :doh: :(

Kirbyvv
06-10-2008, 11:10 AM
Jim,
Family comes first...there will be other dust-off's.

But who will keep Cliff's boat running? and now that I think about it, you owe me a dinner too. I think about you're identify theft every time I drive past the Deeb house on Route 149...... but all that can wait.

boxy
06-10-2008, 01:40 PM
Starting Thursday afternoon, I'll be the one on the end of the boat house dock, sipping a cold ****-tail, keeping errant invaders of your slip space like Dwight out, wishing I could get a cell signal but knowing I can't and being relieved that I can't, and watching Haver fill up at the gold plated gas pumps across the way.
Brushing up on navigation skills, pleading and begging for a ride, and professional staying in the bow rider at 80 miles per hour+ velcro techinques...

Save me some space on the dock, I'll be there early Friday afternoon.....
Just watch for the Clydesdales pulling the beer truck.

Dr. Dan
06-10-2008, 05:14 PM
:smash: All is right with the world.... I should be up late Wednesday or 1st thing Thursday! :cool:

Moo!

Air 22
06-10-2008, 08:11 PM

Ohhhhhh Todd you slacker:eek!:.....better put ya words in action :smash:cuz an invasion has taken place...its another little Blue Pill and its faaaaaaaast....:nilly:

Proof is in the pic...lol:cool:

Air 22
06-10-2008, 08:37 PM
Log Bay yesterday was one way to escape the 97deg heat..:nilly::eek!:.

The temps will be in the low to mid 80's by mid week....:smash: Tonight a huge cold front just moved thru...rain, lightning, wind and cooler temps finally:wink::cool:

BUIZILLA
06-10-2008, 08:44 PM
brat.. :angel:

Dr. Dan
06-10-2008, 09:56 PM
:drive::clap::thewave: OK...so the Donzi is a Small Freight Train.... I have soooo much Donzi Hardwear in there...that I had to run another Air Brake Line off the Powerstroke to meet the current DOT Regulations for interstate transport...man that was a hassle! :tase:

Truth is I am full of Excrement - but then you all already know that and it's truly one of my redeeming qualities! So with that said... I look forward to seeing everyone... I also am going to ask that everyone make an effort to track me down and stop by where ever we are set up in Lake George to take advantage of the all new Designs.

This year is significant in that we are introducing a Logo for Lake George Donzi Classic Club. This logo will be featured on the LGDCC items exclusively with all proceeds going to the LGDCC. So show your support of the original Donzi Classic Club.

Its not necessary to be here to get an item...just email me and I can make you what you want...I will do our best to make you happy...and you will have some seriously Stylin Duds. :flash:

I also want to take a moment to Thank Dwight and Roadtrip for being such good sports with my Careless Bantor and General Abuse... trust me its all well deserved if you knew them both like I do! - No But Seriously! :thumbsup:

These guys put up with me...and both are actually very close friends of mine... so Thanks Guys for putting up with my growth and random compulsive disorders.

This year we are gonna miss Matty & Marie...and although they aren't gonna be there... I want to thank them both for the Newsletters and helping Scott and I maintain some form of general disgust!:eek!:

We are all looking forward to meeting some of the new attendees... Marshall May outta Long Island area.., John Hodge from Lancaster Pa, and of course the real thrills - seeing Cliff with an actual real life running boat! :salute:

Yes I know it'll be a change... but I hope he can get used to it.

Still not sure if Culotta will join the running boat club or not.. but man the membership in the non running Donzi Club is impressive! Maybe we could do an Event - it could be held in Iowa or one of the Plains States.. I mean who needs water, right ... the friggin boats don't run... we could call it Portifino DeKalb and hold it in a Corn Field? :hijack:

Ok now I am really off topic here... should be a good group, plenty of non boaters who can buy all of us Boaters Gas... man this should be a cheap weekend....only in America...what a country. Free Gas from over compensated friends, free Booze for unsuspecting Co-Eds.... Oh thats right in some parts of the country the Donzis run on "Gee Thanks"....NOT. mmmk.

So I should be around sometime Thursday morning...if all goes according to Dwight. Arrival and Departure times could change... but I will be traveling at a consistent altitude of about 52" above the pavement for about 7 hours....winds are slight out of the NW at about 12 knots, with a variable temp outside the left side of the Cabin of about 127 Degrees F* relative humidity sucks - I hate humid relatives...they smell! :spongebob:

Gotta Love it... Living the Dream Baby!

Doc of Gear Haulin Powerstroken Donzi Pullin Attitude and Then Some :wavey:

Sweet little 16
06-11-2008, 06:16 AM
there are just no words to convey how disappointed I am that I cannot make this trip.... :doh: :(

Jim your in our thoughts
we feel the same way,we'll miss seeing everyone there are so many old friends and new friends coming
hope all have a great time looks like great weather looks like a cool rainy morning might be well appreciated at this point ;) have a safe run best to all

Dr Dan you'll be hearing from us once the knucklehead makes up his mind up on a color!!! baby blue today yellow tomorrow, umm all white is nice, well red is classic , ohh green that is very nice you guys talk about us women shopping
if i took this long to pick out a bag that matches the shoes i'd be walking home from the mall again

Honey who cares what color, yeah it looks good on you,it's got 2 front seats and it runs get it let's go summer is wasting

jl1962
06-11-2008, 06:32 AM
Very funny Marie....VERY funny! And so true.....took me about an hour at West Marine just to pick out a set of dock lines and fenders! Hey, everybody loves a good double standard right???

Won't be quite the same w/out you both at LG....tell Matty to pull the trigger already. Safe trip this weekend, can't wait to see you two back in a Donzi.

-Jay
:)
:yes:
:boat: