PDA

View Full Version : We are about to Awaken

boldts
05-13-2008, 06:14 PM
Just wanted to take a momment to address everyone. (or at least those who have not left yet)

First and foremost, take your time getting there and drive safely. I know if any of you are like me and I suspect most of your are, we're all feeling like kids on Christmas morning right now. Excited, sleep? What the heck is that? The adrenilin in all of us is flowing full force. So, take a deep breath, and maintain until you arrive. I know as I see the caravans coming off the State Parkway, it is in deed an incredable feeling to see so many Donzi boats and their owners in one place.

A special note out to our first timers coming up from Florida. Mr. Sommerville (Roadtrip) I know has already gotten this worked out, but I too will talk to Frieda in the morning to get this rectafied. If need be, the club will pay any additional fees that the Resort might ask of us, but I don't foresee that happening. Like Todd said, this gathering owns the resort this coming weekend. We are a major income at a time when nothing is happening there.

For those that had to cancel for one reason or another. I'm very sorry as you will be missed by everyone. For those of you still sitting on the fence? Hey, if you can't bring your boat, no worries. We've never left anyone standing on the docks. Come on to the lake if only for a day and meet all these wonderful people who are attending.

With that, I'm off to work tonight. Again, everyone take care and be safe. I'll see everyone Thursday afternoon.

Scott Boldt
Midwest Donzi Club

show-n-go h2o
05-13-2008, 07:44 PM
We are pulling out in 15 min. the clock can not go fast enough to get me off work so i can leave.

everyone be safe on your drive and if anybody has any problems or gets lost don't hesitate to call me, i'll already be down and i have a large group that will be staggering in at all hours from wed till friday night so if i can assist or one of them may be right on your bumper to help please call....

513-403-5553 see everyone in a few hours.
Deric

Donzi Vol
05-13-2008, 08:24 PM
I can't wait, guys. I'm fairly certain that my family, friends, roomate, co-workers, and everyone else I talk to for over 5 minutes is tired of my excitement for the coming weekend. I'll be there about 7:00pm Friday night. I'm thinking about leaving my sales meeting early on Friday, and just hope that my boss doesn't notice. We'll see how that goes. Everybody be careful, and I look forward to seeing/meeting all of you.
Take care,
David

Z-Man
05-13-2008, 10:39 PM
Just got to Louisville!:smash:

rumshaker
05-13-2008, 11:36 PM
Glad to hear you're almost there. We're excited about getting back up there too and seeing everyone again. Leaving on Thursday morn.
This time no throttle handle replacements! We'll see ya there!

Sam
05-14-2008, 08:22 AM
I can't wait, guys. I'm fairly certain that my family, friends, roomate, co-workers, and everyone else I talk to for over 5 minutes is tired of my excitement for the coming weekend. I'll be there about 7:00pm Friday night. I'm thinking about leaving my sales meeting early on Friday, and just hope that my boss doesn't notice. We'll see how that goes. Everybody be careful, and I look forward to seeing/meeting all of you.
Take care,
David

Geez, and I thought I was the only one sneaking out early :doh:.

ITTLFLI
05-14-2008, 08:39 AM
Sam...hopefully the rain quits by the time you get here! It sure doesn't make getting the 2 boats and truck detailed very easy!! :smash:

Almost ready!!:crossfing:

Sam
05-14-2008, 08:58 AM
Yeah, there goes my expensive $2.00 car wash :doh:, I'll be busting out of the office by 11:30 and on the road to Jerry's by 1:00 or so. Looking forward to seeing you and the family.

FISHIN SUCKS
05-14-2008, 11:59 AM
Just got back from the store with drinking supplies and other crap Barbi wanted like food and junk! Now off to the license branch to renew the boat registration, forgot it expired last year:doh:! See everyone soon and be careful getting there,

tom

RedDog
05-14-2008, 06:31 PM
I'm mostly loaded - the truck that is.....

Will be leaving around 10 or 11 EST on a 3 hour drive