PDA

View Full Version : Volvo Speedmaster lower foot

Conquistador_del_mar
05-13-2008, 02:09 AM
I listed some Volvo Penta Speedmaster drives along with some props for sale a while ago. I wanted the person interested to come pick them all up here in north Texas, but I did not have anyone come through. Because of this, I decided to sell the best drive along with a near perfect 25" pitch 4 blade cleaver to go with the drive. This drive has perfect gears and only needs a bottom skeg plate to complete it for use. I saved the boxes that my new IMCO Extreme Advantage lower unit came in so I can ship it along with the prop to anyone in the states for around $85. I want $2500 for the drive with the prop. You will not be disappointed in the drive - it adds an incredible amount of speed to any conventional Volvo Penta setup. You can contact me at DGILL25960@aol.com or call me at (903)786-6281. Thanks, Bill

Conquistador_del_mar
05-27-2008, 12:29 AM
I listed some Volvo Penta Speedmaster drives along with some props for sale a while ago. I wanted the person interested to come pick them all up here in north Texas, but I did not have anyone come through. Because of this, I decided to sell the best drive along with a near perfect 25" pitch 4 blade cleaver to go with the drive. This drive has perfect gears and only needs a bottom skeg plate to complete it for use. I saved the boxes that my new IMCO Extreme Advantage lower unit came in so I can ship it along with the prop to anyone in the states for around $85. I want $2500 for the drive with the prop. You will not be disappointed in the drive - it adds an incredible amount of speed to any conventional Volvo Penta setup. You can contact me at DGILL25960@aol.com or call me at (903)786-6281. Thanks, Bill

Since I just bought my old 1971 18' 2+3 with a Volvo speedmaster drive, I will no longer be trying to sell this drive as I will keep it as a backup. Thanks, Bill