PDA

View Full Version : Who Hates a Thief?

show-n-go h2o
05-12-2008, 05:51 PM
Who Hates a Thief??

So i left my Excursion at work over the weekend to block the boat in since it's getting some work done to it, i parked it on saturday @ 6pm and left for the weekend, i go out there today to find the door lock all jacked up.. some low life peice of trash broke into my car and stole everything under the sun out of it. i had it packed to come to the lake for the week so they got me good, my brand new stereo system that's been in there a week, radar detector, boat props, laptop, and even my waterballoon launcher, my dad's brand new jump box. Some of the stuff they took makes no sense at all.
so now i have fingerprint dust all over my car and im sure the slug that did it wont have his prints in the system.
just thought i would share my bad day. the worst part about it is there was nothing in plane site and i have pretty dark tint on the windows.

Carl C
05-12-2008, 06:47 PM
The times are changing my friend. I'm sorry that happened to you.:mad:

chappy
05-12-2008, 07:08 PM
As stupid as it sounds, watch ebay locally. I've got a buddy that's a state trooper that tells me some punks are that :screwy: .

zelatore
05-12-2008, 07:22 PM
Sorry to hear about your day. At least the cops came out to take a look. About 12 years ago when I still lived in Indiana (about 2 blocks from the police station) I had somebody make off with the top half of my roll away. Maybe $2000 worth of tools - at the time a major fortune to me. The cops took a statement over the phone but didn't even bother to come down and look at the place. They could have cared less and basically told me so. :mad:

The Hedgehog
05-13-2008, 08:24 PM
I hate that for you. I really do. I hope that they catch those punks.

Jraysray
05-13-2008, 09:24 PM
Do I hate a thief?? Let's see, they are ****ing slime balls, I would have no ****ing pity on any thief. No matter what they steal. ****ing ****heads all of them! Stupid assholes should be shot on site!!!

Hey, how did assholes get through?

Cuda
05-13-2008, 10:48 PM
I can't stand a thief! I've never stolen anything in my life. One reason is I coldn't take my dad thinking he raised a thief.

I can tell you another guy that really hates a thief about now. The super on my job I'm doing, had his work trailer broken into last Tuesday night, and they stole all his tools. Last time I saw him listing what they stole, the tally was over $22k!:eek!: It just so happened, the day before I asked him if they'd had any trouble with stealing at that jobsite, since I wanted to leave my two wetsaws, and both of my tool boxes there.