PDA

View Full Version : Heading to GA

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
05-10-2008, 09:58 AM
I am driving to GA this weekend (Joint Class at FT McPhearson) and will be in the Atlanta area for 3 weeks.
So if anyone has a boating event or just wants another Donzi lover to hang out have some drinks and shoot the bull give me a ring or email me. My weekends are open!
Will travel, bring beverages and gas money!

Bryan
donzi33zx@cox.net
757-816-2013

Dr. Dan
05-10-2008, 01:48 PM
Bry,

Did you ever receive your Cooler?

I had never heard?

Doc of Pre Cumberland Frenzy! :smash:

undertaker
05-10-2008, 04:36 PM
I am driving to GA this weekend (Joint Class at FT McPhearson) and will be in the Atlanta area for 3 weeks.
So if anyone has a boating event or just wants another Donzi lover to hang out have some drinks and shoot the bull give me a ring or email me. My weekends are open!
Will travel, bring beverages and gas money!
Bryan
donzi33zx@cox.net
757-816-2013

"shoot some bull and have a few drinks" nahhhh that does not sound like the Bryan Tuvell I know....:wink::wink::wink::smash::smash:

Good to see ya posting...take care:):)

fasttrucker
05-10-2008, 07:13 PM
I was just thunkin,whatever happened to Bryan?:dolphin:

Dr. Dan
05-10-2008, 09:25 PM
I was just thunkin,whatever happened to Bryan?:dolphin:

Bill ... I was at Anchor this past week and saw a 33 ZX with Bryans same Graphics on the Top of outside Racks.

Funny he should post the same week.

Doc of Nice Rack Observations :eek!:

roadtrip se
05-10-2008, 11:17 PM
Point her north and catch up with the crowd next weekend at the big lake.

You are over due Bryan and you know it.

T

BigGrizzly
05-11-2008, 09:00 AM
Brian, I am leaving for Cumberland this Wednesday and will be back Sunday evening. I live on Lake Lanier and would love to get together with you. My numbers are cell 770-318-1136, home is 706-216-8194. I am 52 miles north of the Ga world congress center and easy to get to. Looking foward to hearing and seeing you.

fasttrucker
05-11-2008, 12:47 PM
Bill ... I was at Anchor this past week and saw a 33 ZX with Bryans same Graphics on the Top of outside Racks.
Funny he should post the same week.
Doc of Nice Rack Observations :eek!:
I went to the boat show.They had a nice Donzi fish w/twin 300x outboards and the 38zx that they have had for sale last year.Saw the speedwake crowd,Sunsations..gizzy.in the water/docks.Should be in the water next weekend.

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
05-11-2008, 01:55 PM
Calm all rumors. My boat is better than new, cleaned and polished and full of gas, sitting quietly in dry storage, 198 hours I think. This past winter I did all the 5 year maitenance, man I should have been a mechanic, I would be rich.

I have been way out of of boating, 12 hours on the boat in 2 years, I deployed to the gulf in 2006 on a Destroyer and again in 2007, with 2/3rds of the axis of evil active in the Gulf our Navy is spread thin! I am now attached to Carrier Strike Group Ten as part of the flag staff, the joint world offer a one time a year class that I want for my retirement resume, hence I will come to GA twice. Let alone I flew back to the gulf early this year and just returned 2 weeks ago. I am back for now...

Doc, yes I got the cooler, and now I wonder if I even sent you a gift for the gift I received, it is awesome, I show everyone, just haven't used it yet!
This morning I was treated with a call that had a GREAT invitation in it from the famous Big Griz.
I have missed boating, the Donzi net and the great folks at the gatherings.
I will be state side until mid 2009, then I will make my 13th and last deployment, the retirement laws have me in their sights...

Todd... behave at Cumberland.

Take care all.
Bryan

MOP
05-11-2008, 08:48 PM
Boy that is a lump sum! Kind of missed the updates your sweetie was providing about your where abouts, glad all is well! There was a bit of concern by the group when the bad storms went through your area. Hope you sneak in some boat time!

Phil

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
05-12-2008, 08:06 PM
Phil, one of us is drinking! LOL
No sweetie I ever had posted on this website...

I will have a drink and think about your comment. :shocking:

Bryan

MOP
05-12-2008, 09:12 PM
Yup by almost 10 I could be a little off track, demon rum!

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
05-19-2008, 05:53 PM
Gig Griz, I am still on track to come visit this weekend, rain or shine.

My Welcome to GA: 5pm, Ruby Tuesday's yesterday in broad daylight my truck was broken into... I could see it from the bar but gave it no never mind... Bad enough it is a Navy Officer in Army surroundings, what a trip so far... But I will say, the Shack on Main has some GREAT pulled pork for lunch!

So anyway, just back from Best Buy, new GPS in hand, ready to put your address in, shoot it to me or post it so I can plan my trip, I am a planner... I am thinking your place around lunch on Saturday or Sunday, whatever works best for you, I am very flexible this coming weekend.

See ya soon...

Bryan
donzi33zx@cox.net

BigGrizzly
05-20-2008, 08:49 AM
I am back, I will call you tonight, and we can make plans. We are looking forward to it. The big boat has an issue so we will use the Corsican to play. It has been too long since we saw each other. Two thing I can promise is good food and your truck won't be broken into at my house!!!