PDA

View Full Version : Bertram Hatteras Fish Off Tourney

Air 22
05-06-2008, 06:40 PM
Any Donzi folks over here on Abaco Marsh Harbor for this awsome Shoot-Out??..pm me if u r..I'm here:):)the Fresh Sweet Coconut Gin and Milk drinks in the coconut and Conch Fritters r awsome.:):)

http://shootout.myfishingtournament.com/Default.aspx

drew0982
05-19-2008, 09:08 AM
Sounds like you're having fun! I'm overdue for a trip to "Habby-co" :-) I live over in Nassau.

Budmann
06-11-2008, 05:49 PM
Everry year Bertram puts on a fishing tour. in Chub Key for the 4th of July! We will be taking the big D over june 31st and am looking forward to shooting a few Hogfish with my bro Fishboy!!:wink::wink::wink::wink:

Have a good time and good luck!!!

Bud

Team Jefe
06-13-2008, 02:06 PM
Everry year Bertram puts on a fishing tour. in Chub Key for the 4th of July! We will be taking the big D over june 31st and am looking forward to shooting a few Hogfish with my bro Fishboy!!:wink::wink::wink::wink:

Bud

Y'all get to have all the fun:yes:

Budmann
06-13-2008, 04:34 PM
Come with Jefe!!! We have lots of room!!!:wink::wink::wink:

Cuda
06-15-2008, 11:27 AM
Bud
How is Jody doing? I haven't talked to him in a couple years. Tell him I said hey.

BUIZILLA
06-15-2008, 11:53 AM
the pressure is intense... :shocking:

Budmann
06-28-2008, 08:28 AM
Will do Joe!! Buizilla was supposed to go with us but he doesn't have a PASSPORT!!!!

WHO DOESN'T HAVE A PASSPORT BY NOW????????????????????????

Team Jefe
06-28-2008, 03:44 PM

Bud

I'd love to Buddy....just not in the cards this year...but if the offer stands, maybe next year....never fished over there, sounds like a blast.

Like Cuda said, tell Fish hi from me as well.

BUIZILLA
06-28-2008, 05:56 PM
Will do Joe!! Buizilla was supposed to go with us but he doesn't have a PASSPORT!!!!
WHO DOESN'T HAVE A PASSPORT BY NOW???????????????????????? can I get one on a Sunday :nilly:

your new lures...

Budmann
06-29-2008, 09:21 PM
That impeller is FINE!!!! Don'y just run right out a buy stuff if the old stuff is still working!!!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):)

BUIZILLA
06-29-2008, 10:04 PM
just think, YOU get to change the other 3 ... :smash: :shark: :nilly: :wink: :cool:

hurry on down now :convertib: :pimp:

:angel: