PDA

View Full Version : New site issue a pain!

MOP
05-04-2008, 06:57 PM
Anyone else's fire wall going crazy from Google, I get a fire wall pop up about every minute or so it is me driving crazy! This started in the last couple of days!!

Phil

justleft
05-04-2008, 07:09 PM
No. Do you mean when connected to this site ??

What firewall ? What browser ?

Is the warning about Google toolbar ?

If IE7 you can turn Gooble toolbar off under Tools/Manage Add-ons.

Trueser
05-04-2008, 09:15 PM
Anyone else's fire wall going crazy from Google, I get a fire wall pop up about every minute or so it is me driving crazy! This started in the last couple of days!!

Phil

Phil,
Again you crack me up. I have never seen anyone have so many issues. On top of it your still on DIAL-up...

Use google daily and have no pop ups...

Free ware?

Sorry
Mike

MOP
05-04-2008, 11:22 PM
What so many! My 733 has been up and running about 5 years, It Krapped as drive as you know other then that it is a great machine. The 3.4 gave me grief using the Dell as kick disk with the XP upgrade disk. I lived with the little annoyances that caused, what killed the machine was IE7. Then not wanting to go through the Dell disk thing again I had to pull the drive and format it on another machine. I used a full version of 2000 Pro gifted to me for the kick for XP worked just fine, the only other issue I ran into was ERROR 1335 not letting me load most of my programs. I had never heard of it before but it turns out to be more then common, did a Google found the fix and all is fine. Doing what you you have probably run into 1335 a few times.
Almost forgot the Google pop up thing, I gave the firewall permission got tired of clicking the button.

Phil