PDA

View Full Version : Triple Hatch Pictures

Donzi Vol
04-30-2008, 10:01 PM
Ok, per the thread on the 22 for sale on ebay, rather than steal it anymore, I'll post the pics of mine and DonziRacer's Triple Hatch that vonkamp suggested. Hope you enjoy.

Donzi Vol
04-30-2008, 10:06 PM
Pictures...

Donzi Vol
04-30-2008, 10:10 PM
I keep forgetting stuff...Mike's got the engine compartment finished at this point (I think), but the last time I was there I didn't have my camera. As soon as I get those pics I'll post them.

Donzi Racer
05-01-2008, 12:44 AM
I keep forgetting stuff...Mike's got the engine compartment finished at this point (I think), but the last time I was there I didn't have my camera. As soon as I get those pics I'll post them.

The pics are real big, try to downsize the next ones or these if you can and I will post some of the ones when we got it. Get it down to 100 or less and they will be easier to view. Looking good! Tom

Donzi Vol
05-24-2008, 03:32 PM
MUCH THANKS to the guys who came out to help Mike take the cap off the triple hatch! I'm sorry that I completely forgot the beer...realized that on the drive home. That just means you can expect a free drink at the next gathering. I'll post the pictures that I took just as soon I find a USB cord.

She's got a ways to go...but it's coming along!

-David

Donzi Vol
05-25-2008, 04:50 PM
Here are some of the pictures that I took yesterday. I resized them, so they shouldn't take long to open up.

In the close-up picture of the underside of the deck, you can notice fairly easily where the previous owner cut out the core. We've got the new core, and the next pics will hopefully be "after" pics.

The Hedgehog
05-25-2008, 09:31 PM
Very nice!

I love to see someone going for it in that way!

Tell us the plans for the rest of it. That is a sweet project!

Donzi Vol
05-25-2008, 09:47 PM
Thanks for the kind words, sir. The plan is to go all original. We'd love to have a brand new 42 year old boat. But of course you just never know...

As for a completion date, we're not so sure. Maybe we can have a Donzi outing to Mike's house and have a bunch of hands working on my boat! Haha. I'll actually bring the payment this time!:hyper:

I'll keep you posted with pics for sure.

Take care