PDA

View Full Version : Merc Scan Tool

Tidbart
04-30-2008, 01:36 PM
Hey, anyone got one of these I can borrow, rent especially around Orlando? I know, I know, but it is worth asking.

I just need to get the hours off the engine.

B

Mr X
04-30-2008, 02:53 PM
You know, you know, what??
No you can't rent it, yes you can borrow it. Is St. Pete close enough to Orlando??

mjw930
04-30-2008, 03:12 PM
If you decide to get your heads look over and freshened I know a great motor / machine shop in Deland and they have the Merc. computer for that motor that I'm sure he would let you use if you bring the boat by his shop.

Let me know.

Tidbart
04-30-2008, 05:17 PM
You know, you know, what??
No you can't rent it, yes you can borrow it. Is St. Pete close enough to Orlando??

Is there anything you don't have?? LOL:wink:
Got a spare intake laying around, too?:doh:

Ted, I'll email or PM you tomorrow, I don't believe I have your phone number anymore.

Bob

Tidbart
04-30-2008, 05:20 PM
If you decide to get your heads look over and freshened I know a great motor / machine shop in Deland and they have the Merc. computer for that motor that I'm sure he would let you use if you bring the boat by his shop.

Let me know.

Considering the condition of the boat/motor/garage at the moment, I was trying not to bring the boat anywhere, if possible. I bet this is the same guy we spoke about at Mt Dora, correct?

I may be in need of the machine shop though, especially since I don't know any of them around here. I will let you know.

Bob