PDA

View Full Version : Classic Brownie for sale...'71 SuperNova 19

sfg
04-30-2008, 01:56 AM
I bought this boat a while ago and have been trying to get it here (British Columbia) from Florida for a while now and its not working out. I wouldn't sell if I had a place to keep it down there till I found a way to get it here but......

So you get hull, trailer (redone) and v-drive setup.

Needs motor and interior. Everything else is there.

$2000

There are some more pics at supernova19.com

Lenny
04-30-2008, 04:05 AM
I bought this boat a while ago and have been trying to get it here (British Columbia) from Florida for a while now and its not working out. I wouldn't sell if I had a place to keep it down there till I found a way to get it here but......

$2000

I have an 18 (another) that I would share space with you on this cuz I am awaiting transport too. In fact, I could pick up another... CALL ME 250-361-8234 Lenny, same time as you... Put three on the trailer ( 52')

sfg
04-30-2008, 09:35 AM
Lenny,

Thats not a bad idea, I will give you a call.

Madpoodle,

Its in Naples.

sfg

MOP
04-30-2008, 12:00 PM
Lenny is really good at getting things North, I would love to see the border guards with three sets of paperwork.

sfg
05-02-2008, 09:43 AM
It appears as though storage is going to be good where it is for now. So I won't be selling for now.

Thanks Madpoodle for the offer.

Lenny,

Still going to get in touch with you and see if we can't figure something out.

SFG

Donzi Racer
05-02-2008, 02:46 PM

$2000

Let me know if things change. I would like to do something really wonderful for Brownies son and it would be a wonderful thank you for some very nice things he has done for us to let him have this jewel to bring back to life. I even have the engine sitting ready for it. I understand your wanting to keep it and if that works out great but if things change for any reason, it would also be way cool for the little Nova to end up at Brownie's sons place too. We are in Florida for quick pick-up if it comes back available. Let me know, Tom 256-777-0844

Lenny
05-02-2008, 08:49 PM
Lenny,

Thats not a bad idea, I will give you a call.

Madpoodle,

Its in Naples.

sfg

So, what do you think of me shipping a "boat" from New York to northern Florida? Then I get yours moved from Naples up the road a bit to Tallahassee. Then I get all three (one in Tallahassee as well) loaded onto a 52' headed to our houses Via Bellingham where we meet the truck. YES, they will all fit.

Sounds like a plan :yes: Email me... :)

highlnd@telus.net

Donzi Racer
05-02-2008, 10:16 PM
So, what do you think of me shipping a "boat" from New York to northern Florida? Then I get yours moved from Naples up the road a bit to Tallahassee. Then I get all three (one in Tallahassee as well) loaded onto a 52' headed to our houses Via Bellingham where we meet the truck. YES, they will all fit.

Sounds like a plan :yes: Email me... :)

highlnd@telus.net

Lenny, we will have a truck in Mass in a couple weeks in case we can help. Driver will be heading to chicago and then down to Florida. Just in case it is anywhere in the upper part of New York we can bring it down for you or get it to Chicago. Tom

sfg
05-05-2008, 08:51 AM
Let me know if things change. I would like to do something really wonderful for Brownies son and it would be a wonderful thank you for some very nice things he has done for us to let him have this jewel to bring back to life. I even have the engine sitting ready for it. I understand your wanting to keep it and if that works out great but if things change for any reason, it would also be way cool for the little Nova to end up at Brownie's sons place too. We are in Florida for quick pick-up if it comes back available. Let me know, Tom 256-777-0844

I will keep it in mind but it looks like Lenny's got a plan:)

sfg
05-05-2008, 11:00 PM
Hey Lenny,

What sort of time frame a we looking at?

sfg

thriller
05-11-2008, 01:38 AM
Lenny???Get Er Done...We have a nice collection growing here in Beautiful BC:umbrella:

sfg
05-12-2008, 09:36 AM
Lenny is currently setting up shipping 3 boats together. One of them being my SuperNova. Looks like it may happen. Thanks Lenny.

sfg
07-14-2008, 01:13 AM
Too many unexpected expenses....no way I can justify spending money on shipping my baby that I have never even seen in real life.

Donzi Racer...you still interested?

sfg

Donzi Racer
07-14-2008, 11:08 AM
Too many unexpected expenses....no way I can justify spending money on shipping my baby that I have never even seen in real life.

Donzi Racer...you still interested?

sfg

Please call me at 256-777-0844 or send me your Phone # to mishunaire@aol.com. Tom the Racing Fool

sfg
07-14-2008, 11:41 PM
I will call you tomorrow....a little late to call now