PDA

View Full Version : 26 or 28zx carpet

bulletbrother
04-29-2008, 09:15 PM
I am looking for carpet for my1999 28zx in red or blue or where i can get one.

Carl C
04-30-2008, 08:49 AM
www.matworks.com (http://www.matworks.com)

The Hedgehog
04-30-2008, 12:14 PM
biltriteuph@aol.com

Bob did one for my 1999 26ZX a couple of months ago. He has the template and put a nice Donzi logo on it. Good quality stuff. All you have to do is pick the color.

bulletbrother
04-30-2008, 08:42 PM
mr hedgehog thanks for your reply. how much should I expect to pay for a new carpet with the logo?

Carl C
05-01-2008, 08:26 AM
I thought I read a post recently that Bob wasn't doing upholstery OR carpet anymore because the small volumn wasn't worth the time. If he will do it then he is the man to work with. If not, the link I submitted is an alternative. They will send a template kit which you must return. Carpet is top notch and can be custom embroidered. If Bilt Rite Bob (knots2u) will do it, use him. Please let us know the outcome because if Bob is still doing carpet then I don't want to continue recommending Matworks.

The Hedgehog
05-01-2008, 08:47 AM
mr hedgehog thanks for your reply. how much should I expect to pay for a new carpet with the logo?

He is still doing it. I think that he is sticking to things he has previously done. I talked to him recently. Once I get out of being buried with this ZX project I am going to need him to do a cover for the X-18.

I don't know about other boats, but I have used him both on the X-18 and the 26ZX in the last 6-9 months and have talked to him through e-mail within the last week.

I have written so many checks for the 26 lately I don't really remember exactly what I paid for the carpet. Some of the checks I have had to close my eyes and think that I can't believe I am paying this. Some have not been too bad. I seem to remember his being a pretty good value for the dollars spent so I am sure it is reasonable. Send him an e-mail and he will send you a quote.

The Hedgehog
05-01-2008, 08:49 AM
Oh yeah, we need to see some pics of that ZX.