PDA

View Full Version : Shout out to Donzi Dustin & Josh

Tom A.
04-28-2008, 01:24 PM
I just got my new Donzi Dudz and wanted to let everyone know how nice they really are. I was very impressed by the quality of everything. A special thanks to Dustin Simon for doing such a great job and following up when there was a slight glitch in the shipping!
Also, a special thanks to Josh Stickles for the great support he has provided me as a customer.

Keep up the good work!:woot:

Donzi Josh
05-08-2008, 09:13 AM
Tom-

A belated thanks for the shout-out. Dustin has invested an incredible amount of time into putting the new line together and getting everything launched, so it's great to see it taking off so well. Wait until you see the new stuff she's got coming!

As for the rest of us, we're happy to have you as a customer! While we're proud of all our boats, yours (as we've talked about) is pretty special, and I can tell you for a fact that a number of us around here have had some secret musings at one time or another of taking ownership of it! So, we're glad to see it in good hands.

See you at a poker run sometime soon!

Back to lurking...

Josh

ChromeGorilla
05-08-2008, 09:43 AM
Back to lurking...
Josh

Ah ha! I knew it..... :wink: :D

Donzi Josh
05-08-2008, 10:56 AM
Ah ha! I knew it..... :wink: :D

Hey man! No secret, really... I've been reading these boards on a weekly basis for almost ten years now. A whole lotta good stuff on here. In fact, I quite distinctly remember your whole saga years ago, dying to take delivery of that white & blue 22! My how time flies....

NOW, back to lurking. :wink:

Later!

J.

ChromeGorilla
05-08-2008, 11:10 AM
I figured as much.... was just bein a clown....:wink:

I can't believe I've had my boat now for almost 4 years... time for a new one? LOL hmmmm....

mjw930
05-08-2008, 04:14 PM
New boats have visors in the owners package...

It used to be the whole hat but since margins have gotten thinner they can only afford the visor :wink:

Donzi Josh
05-15-2008, 10:35 AM
New boats have visors in the owners package...

And we're not talking about just any old ordinary visor, either!