PDA

View Full Version : Magnum Missile WANTED

Lenny
04-24-2008, 10:24 PM
As stated above. but I would prefer NO motor...don't care about the trailer (or any for that matter), BUT a sound hull WITHOUT 20 odd coats of paint.

The rest does NOT matter.

:) Cheers, Lenny

chappy
04-25-2008, 08:24 AM
There was a guy who had one about 20 miles from here for sale a few years back. It had a merc on the back. I also know a guy who wrenches on boats about 80 miles south of me, he had one in his shop he planned on restoring, but it wasn't high on his priority list. I'll call around and see if I can find either one.

yeller
04-25-2008, 11:34 AM
Only 3 months of summer around here and Lenny wants yet another boat. :rolleyes: :wink:

Lenny
04-28-2008, 10:36 PM
There was a guy who had one about 20 miles from here for sale a few years back. It had a merc on the back. I also know a guy who wrenches on boats about 80 miles south of me, he had one in his shop he planned on restoring, but it wasn't high on his priority list. I'll call around and see if I can find either one.

chappy
05-10-2008, 08:57 AM
The first one I spoke of was sold and is somewhere in Ohio. The second one is still a mystery, the guy I knew retired and sold his shop, I've got a buddy trying to track him down to find out about the hull. I was asked, "What's the big deal about an old Magnum?" I just smiled and said, "You probably wouldn't understand". Bear in mind, these guys collect Glastron's, they think of Art the same way we think of Don.:)

I'll keep digging.

wildfire007
05-28-2008, 02:18 PM
I know of one listed in new york. If interested I can get you the contact number.

Lenny
05-28-2008, 11:12 PM
I know of one listed in new york. If interested I can get you the contact number.

Please send me the info to highlnd@telus.net

detroitdonzi
06-06-2008, 01:35 PM
sent you an em got one