PDA

View Full Version : Why won't it quit snowing?

Donziweasel
04-24-2008, 09:02 AM
Global Warming my ass! Been snowing since I got back from the Bahamas. Got 6 inches last night. Typical weather this time of year is highs in the 70's and some sun. But no, not this year! Snow and rain forecast for the next 10 days, with a possible break on Sunday. Making moving real fun.

SO, all you you patting yourselves on the back for living in Florida, keep it up funny guys! I am not amused!:hangum::wink::eek!:

Ed Donnelly
04-24-2008, 09:21 AM
That will teach you to run away to the Bahamas.
Jack Frost is just giving you what you missed out on:eek!:...Ed

BlownCrewCab
04-24-2008, 09:30 AM
Global Warming?????

onesubdrvr
04-24-2008, 06:24 PM
Global warming sucks.. I had to wear a long sleeve shirt this morning when I went kayaking behind the house..

Pea**** bass are in the breeding mode, it's a great time of year to play with em... No real large ones today, but I spooked a monster that I'm going to try and sneak up on tomorrow now that I know where he hides...
I hear 'ya Scott,.... this morning, I had to turn the AC off in the van until about 11am,... friggin cold I tell 'ya. :wink:

I've really got to hit some of the canals for some pea****s, they are GREAT fun!!

Wayne

The Hedgehog
04-24-2008, 06:58 PM
Global Warming my ass! Been snowing since I got back from the Bahamas. Got 6 inches last night. Typical weather this time of year is highs in the 70's and some sun. But no, not this year! Snow and rain forecast for the next 10 days, with a possible break on Sunday. Making moving real fun.
SO, all you you patting yourselves on the back for living in Florida, keep it up funny guys! I am not amused!:hangum::wink::eek!:

Think about all of the big water you will get. :eek!:Sucks now though.

Cuda
04-25-2008, 08:05 AM
I'm no expert, and I'm going out on a limb here, but to answer your question, I think it might have something to do with living in Wyoming. :)

Donziweasel
04-25-2008, 09:33 AM
Still snowing. I have to go to LA on Monday on business. Hopefully it will be nice. Any members down there?

Joe, you know, you might be right!:doh: