PDA

View Full Version : Lake George Registration...Get them in!

Scott Pearson
04-23-2008, 06:21 AM
Hi Everyone!

Just a quick reminder. I need to get all the Dinner Registrations in ASAP. I need a head count for Sat. night.

Dont forget that after May 15th the price goes up $5.00 per person.

Thanks for you support!!!

Air 22
04-25-2008, 11:31 AM
Scott..Crissy and I are in...Check sent...Looking fwd to yet another Super Dust-Off and a great turn out...:wink::fam::rock::salute:

slapshot11
04-26-2008, 07:37 PM
Scott,
Mailed the check today for Team Slapshot.
Looking forward to it. Can't wait.
Norm

Sweet little 16
04-27-2008, 09:04 AM
we are in me and the knuckle head i married will be there
he has done some real stoopid stuff in the 26years i've been with him but selling the boat a month before the season starts that takes the cake
WTF goes on in his head????????

check on the way

Air 22
04-27-2008, 09:34 AM
No worries...The penalty for selling his Donzi:screwy::hangum:.:doh::smash:.??? We'll duct tape Matty on my tube that will be attached to a 50ft line hooked on Dr.Dan's Lil Blue Pill during the poker run:wink:...this should make for a interesting photo shoot...lol:eek!: :thumbsup::lol9:

bob haver
04-27-2008, 05:39 PM
No worries...The penalty for selling his Donzi:screwy::hangum:.:doh::smash:.??? We'll duct tape Matty on my tube that will be attached to a 50ft line hooked on Dr.Dan's Lil Blue Pill during the poker run:wink:...this should make for a interesting photo shoot...lol:eek!: :thumbsup::lol9:
thats niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bravo 2,thats one less dock space that scott has to worry about , iam all set with the room and dinner reg:cool: cya and nice lady on wed night:popcorn:lots of fun:band::beer::drunk:

Scott Pearson
05-01-2008, 06:17 AM
Checks are starting to arrive. Dont forget...after the 15th of this month the fee goes up.

I'm sure this year will be a great one!

BigGrizzly
05-03-2008, 10:32 AM
Scott I am coming, I have been under the deck rewiring and making a new dash trying to clean it up. Your a tough act to follow! My body isn't what it use to be. It takes me a week to do what I use to do in a day(not kidding), good thing I have all the tools-mill lathe and air tool up the gazu.

Scott Pearson
05-05-2008, 05:56 AM
Randy,
Great to hear your heading on up. Should be a great time as always!

See you soon!

BigGrizzly
05-05-2008, 05:13 PM
Your event even got my wife excited. That is saying something after the trip up last year, but the people and the lake turned her around in a hurry-good trip home, no complaining at all everything was good!!

sweet 16 1966
05-08-2008, 08:43 PM
Count Sheila and myself in.

hot shot
05-11-2008, 06:14 PM
I feel kinda stupid but i can't find how much per person and were to send the check to.... please help

bob haver
05-11-2008, 06:24 PM
Please click the link below
http://www.lgdonziclassic.com/
go to the schedule of events
and then the registration form is located there.
Bob

Air 22
05-11-2008, 06:29 PM
I feel kinda stupid but i can't find how much per person and were to send the check to.... please help

35.00 b4 May 12th 40.00 after that and at the door...:)

hot shot
05-11-2008, 07:20 PM
just made out my check.... count me in for 2 Mick

Dr. Dan
05-12-2008, 06:27 AM
:shark:
35.00 b4 May 12th 40.00 after that and at the door...:)

:smash:Unless you're originally from Lake George and grew up with a fixation for anything Red, have an Obsessive Compulsive Disorder that involves anything LED and that shines, or have a natural tendency to have to be in front... all the time... than the Fee is paid for by the State Mental Institution and the Community Fund For Unwanted Pilots! :angel:

But that would not apply to you Mick, because you have no compulsions, no Bling related Issues, no Sandbagging Hormones, no Horsepower Envy.... so you can pay the $35....:salute:

Good Luck with All That!!!

Doc of Mental Community Awareness & Random Deficiencies :thumbsup:

Air 22
05-12-2008, 07:31 AM
:shark:
:smash:Unless you're originally from Lake George and grew up with a fixation for anything Red, have an Obsessive Compulsive Disorder that involves anything LED and that shines, or have a natural tendency to have to be in front... all the time... than the Fee is paid for by the State Mental Institution and the Community Fund For Unwanted Pilots! :angel:
But that would not apply to you Mick, because you have no compulsions, no Bling related Issues, no Sandbagging Hormones, no Horsepower Envy.... so you can pay the $35....:salute:
Good Luck with All That!!!
Doc of Mental Community Awareness & Random Deficiencies :thumbsup:

Hey Road King:drive:..Hate the game not the playa:tase::shocker::)..btw I have all HP I need...:thumbsup::beer:

Air 22
05-12-2008, 03:14 PM
Some of us think you have more hp than ya need.. :eek: :nilly: :eek:

I Dare...Dare you to come play in my back yard?? Bring It...:drool::drool::eek!::nilly::nilly::nilly::eek ::cool:

Donzi Di
05-16-2008, 05:07 PM
Cliff and I are in.

Check and form will be going on out Monday.

DONZI
05-17-2008, 05:38 AM
Ken & Martha are in:) !
We look forward to seeing everyone !

Special package for M.P.onboard also.

donzinh
06-10-2008, 09:17 PM
George and I will be there...

Can't wait to see everyone!!!!!!!