PDA

View Full Version : Please register for AOTH 8!

roadtrip se
04-20-2008, 12:32 PM
For those of you planning on attending the AOTH this year,
we need you to register on the FOOD THREAD under the events section, so we can get an accurate body count for the meals.

http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthread.php?t=52315

If you know somebody who is coming but hasn't registered, pass it along.

The Chow Wagon crew thanks you!

Less than a month away!

roadtrip se
04-24-2008, 09:24 PM
I've talked to a few of you that still aren't registered.

You know who you are....

roadtrip se
05-04-2008, 11:24 AM
I just got a look at the fun run layout and it looks like an absolute riot. Thanks for setting it up Byron!

So those of you still debating about showing up, we can
find you a place to stay, the characters are going to be out in full force, and there might even be a nice ride or two to take a peek at.

Paging Andre, time to commit! Don't worry, the Scorps will be easy on ya!

Lenny
05-04-2008, 06:01 PM
we can
find you a place to stay,

Todd, I have a "room" in the Hotel at the Marina, BUT, I am trying to coax a friend here, (with far too many NON BOAT TOYS, Shelby's, Superbirds, Cudas etc) to give THIS a shot. He has a fishing Bayliner (25 Cierra) and loves it. He also is ALL ABOUT high peformance, just NOT on the water. He is also ALL ABOUT being noticed in all his expensive cars. I would like to see if I can get him hooked on this loud thing. :D I am going to see if I can drag him here.

He does not know the significance of this, but several years ago, he was ballast on a boat of three, that circumnavigated Vancouver Island. (about 700 miles OFFSHORE) in a modified Scarab. They won, ( 17 hours and something) he was just asked to come along and had NEVER been offshore before. I think he would like this if he knew what it was...and heard it.

So if he attends, I will be sleeping in a corner of our room, (Gerry and Ron will have the beds) I will be standing up... :(

Keep me posted. :) Lenny