PDA

View Full Version : Donzi introduces new "Corsican" styled model

Donzigo
04-20-2008, 07:43 AM
oooo

mjw930
04-20-2008, 08:12 AM
The reality is that in this economy very few people are willing to spend the $60K+ for a 22' boat regardless of design, make or performance.

Most people that have $60K to spend (mostly through financing) want more family friendly boats, that's why the wake board style's are so hot now.

Ask any builder and you'll find that they are selling plenty 30'+ boats to people with cash in hand but the sub 30' market has all but dried up.

Personally, a 22C is a great toy but I can't justify one that costs more than $25K. If I'm spending $60K+ I'm looking at something much bigger.

BUIZILLA
04-20-2008, 09:24 AM
I envision a look much like the Corvette piece behind the seat coming down to the floor with the Donzi symbol and two padded headrests behind or perhaps the bubble look of the 38ZRs behind the existing seats.
Is their a graphic designer on the board that would care to make a simplae drawing of such a thing ..... just for grins.
Richard Richard, Lenny and I are 6 months ahead of you...

gcarter
04-20-2008, 11:27 AM
Before I bought the TR to restore, I thought long and hard about turning an F-22 into a bench seat. :smash:
Not a Critter copy, but something more interesting.:yes:
But the owner wanted way too much for the F-22 that had far more issues than the TR....if you can imagine that.:(

Tony
04-20-2008, 08:24 PM
Richard, check out this post (http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthread.php?t=52352)...I think I snapped a shot of your Z boat running strong just west of Passe-a-Grille beach.

:beer:

Lenny
04-22-2008, 08:56 PM
Richard, Lenny and I are 6 months ahead of you...

:D :D :D yes,... WE are... :)