PDA

View Full Version : Pro-Line CC

boxy
04-18-2008, 12:08 PM
Does this ad seem too good to be true ????

We're looking for another CC for Dad's place in the 1000 Islands, and this seems perfect, except it seems to be priced too cheap....

http://www.boattrader.com/listing/2004-Pro---Line-Sport-19-T-Top-92545097

penbroke
04-18-2008, 01:17 PM
Firts digit missing typo??

For that price if you don't want it...

Frank

VetteLT193
04-18-2008, 03:30 PM
It could be a typo or a good deal. A lady I work with bought a 17 pro line last year, similar year and condition to that boat and it was in the area of $6k. Guy needed to sell, and in todays market a low price is what it takes to move some boats.

boxy
04-18-2008, 03:36 PM
The phone # is no good. I sent them an email.
We'll see.

Cuda
04-18-2008, 03:38 PM
Way too cheap. I have a 20 year old 18 footer I wouldn't sell for that.

MOP
04-18-2008, 09:06 PM
Steve it is a buyers market along the coast, guy may be pressed. I would get the Senator to look at it for you, that boat is worth more up by you.

Phil

mjw930
04-19-2008, 10:27 AM
Question, what's a Florida registered boat doing in Rockaway, NJ?

I would make sure it's not a salvage.

The motor is worth ~$3500 alone. Something doesn't seem right.

boxy
04-19-2008, 10:34 AM
Question, what's a Florida registered boat doing in Rockaway, NJ?

I would make sure it's not a salvage.

The motor is worth ~$3500 alone. Something doesn't seem right.

The FL boat in NJ is no big thing, I can take you to at least 4 FL registered boats within 20 minutes of here that I know of.
You are right about the $$$ though, the lack of interior pics makes me think Hurricane boat....

boxy
04-19-2008, 09:27 PM
Oh well, the search continues ........ :D

Email reply

Hi,
I'm glad that you're interested in my boat ...I am selling it because my wife is pregnant and we need to buy a new house.The boat is in good condition, has no damages , no scratches or dents,no hidden defects. The boat has been looked after very well - washed and cleaned every two weeks.It has a clear title signed and all you have to do is to put your name on it. I like to mentione that I work in the US Army and i don't have time to sell my boat...so I would like to use a shipping company.They can deliver the boat to your shipping address and I will agree to let you test it and inspect it for a few days just to be sure.As I have told you I am going to use a shipping company for delivering it and I will pay the shipping and insurance fees. I want to use this company because I have a very busy schedule and travel allot so there is no time. It should take about 3-4 days for you to get the boat.The boat is already in their possesion and they are only waiting for my instructions to begin shipment.
They offer third party services. This way both of us will have the required assurance that the deal will take place well. I understand that dealing through a third party company means a neutral company that verifies if the vehicle corresponds to what me and you agreed and release the funds to me only after you will receive, test and confirm that you want to keep the boat. They allow 5 days for inspection in which time you have to decide if you want to buy the boat or not.
Let me know if you are interested
Thank you!

The only question I asked was where I could see the boat....

mjw930
04-19-2008, 09:48 PM
The only question I asked was where I could see the boat....

My guess is Nigeria :shark:

BUIZILLA
04-19-2008, 10:24 PM
I recently sold a Harley that way to a US service man in Germany, he sent the funds to me with a third party Govt inspector showing up about a week after funds transfer, and I stored the bike for 3 more months until he returned stateside. One of the smoothest deals i've ever done. You would not believe his job title with the Military, he TAUGHT hand to hand combat to KILL your opponent if you were disarmed.... awesome kid, makes GOOD money too.

wrussellw
04-20-2008, 09:26 PM
Boat Trader needs to tighten up. I am shopping for a deckboat and 5 out 6 ads I emailed about are being sold by the same military/pregnant/nigerian shipping included scam artist.