PDA

View Full Version : Donzi Marine Launches New Apparel and Accessories

38ZR
04-16-2008, 01:48 AM
Sarasota, FL – April 16, 2008 Donzi Marine has launched a new line of clothing and accessories now available for purchase on the company’s website, the Sarasota, Florida-based manufacturer of high performance boats announced in a statement today.

Explained Donzi’s vice president of marketing Josh Stickles, “Over a year since the launch of the new donzimarine.com, we’re still drawing incredible web traffic with more high-resolution performance boat images and full-screen streaming video than anyone else in the business. With the addition of the new Z-Shop, we’ll drive even more traffic with a line of stylish, high-quality products that perfectly suits the Donzi lifestyle.”

In addition to standard fare such as t-shirts, jackets, hats, towels, key chains, duffel bags, and other boating accessories, the new Donzi clothing line features many private-label “Z-Wear” fashion apparel items not available anywhere else. Noteworthy items include a full line of men’s casual camp shirts in a wide variety of colors and patterns, as well as a custom line of Swarovski crystal-studded women’s fashion items, hand-made in California exclusively for Donzi.

Donzi promises an even wider array of merchandise in the near future, including ladies swimsuits and men’s board shorts, a greatly expanded line of caps and visors, and more. Said Stickles, “Our new Z-Shop is just the latest addition to a branding campaign that has spanned the decades. In the 1980s, Donzi was paving the way not just with performance boats, but also with designer cologne and its own credit card. Today we’re taking it to the next level with a line of premium goods worthy of our customers, our product line, and our heritage.”

In business since 1964, Donzi Marine builds over 25 models of pleasure boats ranging from 16 to 43 feet. These include the ZR line of race-bred high performance boats, the tournament-proven ZF fishing series, and the innovative ZFX line of performance center consoles. The company remains true to its heritage, still building the legendary Classic line including the original 1960s-era 16 Classic. Donzi is a division of American Marine Holdings, which also operates Pro Line Boats, a market leader in recreational saltwater fishing boats.

For more information visit http://www.donzimarine.com

glashole
04-16-2008, 06:55 AM
well

that should stop the bitching

Shea

VetteLT193
04-16-2008, 07:29 AM
Holy crap, it's done! :)

mjw930
04-16-2008, 07:38 AM
They sure are proud of their stuff :cool:

synack
04-16-2008, 08:09 AM
:nilly:

I gotta say that they definitely didn't half ass the site. It does look nice.

mrfixxall
04-16-2008, 10:12 AM
Ok ill take the girl in the first pic:)

lildogcustoms
04-16-2008, 10:13 AM
THANK YOU DONZI, DUSTIN AND ALL INVOLVED!! SIte looks great and gear is sweeeeeet!!!!:worthy:

boxy
04-16-2008, 10:22 AM
They sure are proud of their stuff :cool:
They should be, it looks great and it's priced reasonably...

boxy
04-16-2008, 10:28 AM
Anyone who wants to can check out my wish list and send me something... :wink::yes:
Poodle, how do you check someone else's wish list ?

Dr. Dan
04-16-2008, 10:32 AM
:smash: Looks great.... Thank God for the diverse product offering and I love the T-Shirts...very very cool.

MMMM.... now where did I put that checkbook?

Doc :cool:

mjw930
04-16-2008, 11:00 AM
They should be, it looks great and it's priced reasonably...

You're kidding, right?

$51 for a cotton polo, $65 for a Columbia fishing shirt, $93 for a camp shirt, $32 for a towel.........

The site does look good though.

Sweet little 16
04-16-2008, 11:12 AM
does this mean the whine and cheese party is over???

VetteLT193
04-16-2008, 11:19 AM
You're kidding, right?

$51 for a cotton polo, $65 for a Columbia fishing shirt, $93 for a camp shirt, $32 for a towel.........

It's definitely not going to be competitive to Wal Mart prices, but the prices are better than I expected.

$51 for a polo isn't crazy without the logo, Columbia fishing shirts are $40 on their own at most places, and 5' long beach towels of decent quality aren't that cheap either. Add the Donzi logo (that polo has embroidery in 4 places) and the price has to go up.

I figure $18 for a T shrit isn't bad either considering Harley is well past that now :bonk:

I just have to see about shipping and handling...

cutwater
04-16-2008, 11:21 AM
Yeah, the stuff's pricey, but honestly it's less than I expected it to be. Not too bad overall, these are "custom" items after all. I always assume anything remotely related to boating will be about 50% more expensive than it should be! :)

The site does need a review though - The Koozies listed at $3.50 and $8.00 turned into $5.50 and $38.00 respectively when I added them to my cart :confused:

lildogcustoms
04-16-2008, 11:30 AM
I noticed the same thing- I thought $8 each sure I'll buy 1- Then saw set of 4- SWEET $8 what a deal.....Then when I got to cart $38???? Just glad it's open- Wish the koozies would have had the Z logo on them

Donzi Racer
04-16-2008, 11:49 AM
You're kidding, right?

Now Mark, they are Donzi apparel not those pesky baha, checkmate, or apache type items. hahahahahah
Sorry, I could not resist. You are now a DONZI owner and you have one of the very best looking 22's I have ever seen. Put off the engine upgrades and get you good lookin clothin stuff. How much does that Porsche stuff cost? You are in the Big Time now. Lets go riding, going to Sanford this weekend to get some wet motor time and some good food. Ya'll come. Tom

glashole
04-16-2008, 12:04 PM
well

that should stop the bitching

Shea

never mind

cutwater
04-16-2008, 12:14 PM
I do believe bayliner has t's for less.. ;)

GMAB..

Haha, even Bayliner's got us on this one...

http://www.boatersworld.com/product/189735202msk.htm

I added one of these to your wish list Poodle ;)

VetteLT193
04-16-2008, 12:14 PM
Yeah, the stuff's pricey, but honestly it's less than I expected it to be. Not too bad overall, these are "custom" items after all. I always assume anything remotely related to boating will be about 50% more expensive than it should be! :)

The site does need a review though - The Koozies listed at $3.50 and $8.00 turned into $5.50 and $38.00 respectively when I added them to my cart :confused:

Nice catch, I had 2 of the $3.00 ones in my cart and they showed up as $5.50 too. maybe I'll wait a couple days to order...

speedsimon
04-16-2008, 12:33 PM
Hi There!

You are correct and I have been reviewing the site all morning as it has only been up a couple of hours! Thank you for that catch on the Koozies, it was user error on my part during the input of the product info and it has been fixed. Thank you again for all of your patience, support, and help!

Dustin

lildogcustoms
04-16-2008, 12:39 PM
Koozies showing $8 qty 1 but cart shows $16???

speedsimon
04-16-2008, 12:42 PM
Koozies showing $8 qty 1 but cart shows $16???

Fixed, thank you for letting me know!

Dustin

cutwater
04-16-2008, 12:43 PM
Hi There!

You are correct and I have been reviewing the site all morning as it has only been up a couple of hours! Thank you for that catch on the Koozies, it was user error on my part during the input of the product info and it has been fixed. Thank you again for all of your patience, support, and help!

Dustin

No problem. The site looks really really good. I have to say I'm impressed. I'll make two suggestions that might be updated in the future:

- I didn't see any "secure site" type logo while I was entering my billing info... let's hope this is just an omission and maybe I overlooked it, but you might want to add the "secure" symbol in a big, obvious place.
- The confirmation email was great except for there was no customer service telephone number or contact info - it's always a nice touch to be able to talk to someone directly.

Like I said, everything else looks awesome.
Regards,
John

lildogcustoms
04-16-2008, 12:50 PM
Site looks outstanding-Order some stuff already- Will prolly order more after wife finds all the crystal items- I agree, maybe even posting a confirmation number/order number once order is submitted. Will the octopus koozies be available with the Z logo?? Great job!

speedsimon
04-16-2008, 01:26 PM
No problem. The site looks really really good. I have to say I'm impressed. I'll make two suggestions that might be updated in the future:

- I didn't see any "secure site" type logo while I was entering my billing info... let's hope this is just an omission and maybe I overlooked it, but you might want to add the "secure" symbol in a big, obvious place.
- The confirmation email was great except for there was no customer service telephone number or contact info - it's always a nice touch to be able to talk to someone directly.

Regards,
John

John,

The Customer Service and Privacy is now completely updated and located on the bottom right of the page below the pics, looking into the missing security symbols now. Thank you for bringing that to my attention!

Dustin

Uncle Fester
04-16-2008, 02:49 PM
WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fester is one happy camper. Can't wait for Sherry to get home so we can spend some quality time together spending the kids' college fund in the Z-Shop....

WOO HOO !!!!!!!!!!

RickyR
04-16-2008, 02:55 PM
Nice stuff..

One thing I saw was the first pic with the Penn reel upside down.
Not much credibility with a pic like that..

Ricky

VetteLT193
04-16-2008, 03:02 PM
Nice stuff..

One thing I saw was the first pic with the Penn reel upside down.
Not much credibility with a pic like that..

Ricky

he isn't fishing though, the lure is attached to the reel

Uncle Fester
04-16-2008, 04:38 PM
Is it just me (or my computer) but are the only colors for the towels blue and yellow? Trying to spend my stimulous check before I even get it...lol

zimm17
04-16-2008, 05:17 PM
Being a member of this forum is expensive. I just dropped $47.

$3 neoprene coozies are a bargain! At least the site is up, last time I got Donzi stuff, I had to fly to the Miami boat show for it.

Now donzi just needs to start selling replacement "DONZI" decals for the sides of our boats.

BigGrizzly
04-16-2008, 05:47 PM
I once said before Donzi stuff isn't for everybody neither are Donzis. I don't buy anything from boaters world, and I have said enough. I do love the stuff that Donzi has and the doc's stuff they don't overlap it is good for everybody especially us!!!

mjw930
04-16-2008, 08:45 PM
Whoa guys, don't take me so literally, I wasn't attempting to compare it to wallymart, just making an overall observation.

Hey, I go a closet full if Porsche and Harley stuff, I know a little about $30 T-Shirts :wink::wink::wink:

I'm sure I'll drop a couple hundred here as well. :bonk:

mjw930
04-16-2008, 09:31 PM
And just so you know I was funnin with ya here's my order!

Looks like 25 people have already placed an order :D

cutwater
04-16-2008, 09:45 PM
For anyone who's wondering, here is the direct URL to the Z-Shop instead of having to go through the main Donzi site.

http://www.donzishop.com/

The fact that the DonziMarine site opens in three different windows or tabs really annoys me after a while...

mjw930
04-16-2008, 10:01 PM
Yes, I saw the sales tax was missing. Looks like they still have a few bugs to work out.

cutwater
04-16-2008, 10:02 PM
Sales tax is missing... :nilly: :nilly:

OK, so lets see those order #'s folks..

I didn't have to pay sales tax either... I'm order ID #16. For some reason I tried to order everything in RED... :D

BUIZILLA
04-17-2008, 06:34 AM
in state orders will be taxable, out of state orders are only taxable if that receiving state has an exemption status for intrastate shipments, not every state is reciprocal...

Carl C
04-17-2008, 06:46 AM
For anyone who's wondering, here is the direct URL to the Z-Shop instead of having to go through the main Donzi site.

http://www.donzishop.com/

The fact that the DonziMarine site opens in three different windows or tabs really annoys me after a while... The site usually comes up off center for me (see pics) which makes it impossible to navigate the whole site. The Z-shop is to the left so I can access that. I'm using the recommended screen resolution. Thanks for the direct link.

lildogcustoms
04-17-2008, 07:48 AM
Dangit....I'm order 10

zimm17
04-17-2008, 09:02 AM
#23:(

I hope it doesn't take as along as donzi forum merchandise to ship. I haven't gotten those coozies in over two years.

speedsimon
04-17-2008, 09:25 AM
Is it just me (or my computer) but are the only colors for the towels blue and yellow? Trying to spend my stimulous check before I even get it...lol

Good Morning!

The towel pic shows four colors but at this moment I only have the two colors in stock. I am in the process of re-ordering and would love to add one or two colors, any suggestion?

Thanks,
Dustin
DonziShop.com

mjw930
04-17-2008, 09:43 AM
FYI for whatever tight ass that seems to have heartburn with my posts in this thread, I don't own a Volvo.

If you're gonna post a negative rep have the balls to identify yourself!

p729lws
04-17-2008, 09:45 AM
order #29 here. Now I need to hound my Donzi owning buddy for a ride:bonk:

Dan

VetteLT193
04-17-2008, 10:42 AM
FYI for whatever tight ass that seems to have heartburn with my posts in this thread, I don't own a Volvo.

If you're gonna post a negative rep have the balls to identify yourself!

I get dinged all the time, happy to give ya a +1 to help offset the person that dinged you.

Forums are all about opinions and advice, and if it's your opinion that the prices are high you should be able to state that without getting negative rep points. you'd think people would reserve negative for false information or breaking forum rules, not just differing opinions:nilly:

Anyway, I am really glad the Z shop is online.

For a Z shop suggestion, my wife said the shirt sizes were either too small or too big for our daughter. She's 18 months if that helps at all.

I 2nd Poodle's suggestion on the RED towels!!

mjw930
04-17-2008, 10:50 AM
I get dinged all the time, happy to give ya a +1 to help offset the person that dinged you.

Forums are all about opinions and advice, and if it's your opinion that the prices are high you should be able to state that without getting negative rep points. you'd think people would reserve negative for false information or breaking forum rules, not just differing opinions:nilly:

For a Z shop suggestion, my wife said the shirt sizes were either too small or too big for our daughter. She's 18 months if that helps at all.

Vette,

Don't do that, I'm trying to see if I can get my rep points into the negative numbers. :D

I third RED and think BLACK with gray lettering would look fabulous on my boat (just ends up being hotter than hell in the middle of the summer......)

TEAL might be another color to consider.

Carl C
04-17-2008, 10:57 AM
Vette,

Don't do that, I'm trying to see if I can get my rep points into the negative numbers. :D

You don't really want to do that! Lildogcustoms has turned red:eek!:wonder why? BTW, yellow is all you will ever need.:wink::smash:

Ed Donnelly
04-17-2008, 11:28 AM
Towels White with red lettering..........Ed

Uncle Fester
04-17-2008, 11:39 AM
Good Morning!

The towel pic shows four colors but at this moment I only have the two colors in stock. I am in the process of re-ordering and would love to add one or two colors, any suggestion?

Thanks,
Dustin
DonziShop.com

Thanks for being involved here with all the feedback Dustin. Can you add red as an option so I can add it to my cart and just let it backorder?

$200 and counting.... Sherry and the girls haven't added theirs to it yet either...lol

speedsimon
04-17-2008, 12:00 PM
Thanks for being involved here with all the feedback Dustin. Can you add red as an option so I can add it to my cart and just let it backorder?

$200 and counting.... Sherry and the girls haven't added theirs to it yet either...lol

Hi,

No problem, all of your opinions and comments carry allot of weight with me as I'm sure you know this is very personal to me as well.

All of the colors that have been mentioned are on my wishlist for the next generation of towels, I already have the teal towel sample in and I love it! I will add in the red towel in the ordering options for back order, I anticipate that after I confirm the new color selection it will be 2-3 weeks before they arrive and are ready for shipment. At that point I should be debuting a few other cool NEW summer items I have been working on for the past few months, I already have some samples in hand and am really excited!

Thanks,
Dustin

boxy
04-17-2008, 12:06 PM
Vette,

Damn, I wish I would have read that before I sent some feedback your way. :doh:

The sun is shining, time to order some visors.... :hyper:
Plus the Sens are now officially golfing...... There Tony, beat you to it.. :(

BUIZILLA
04-17-2008, 12:18 PM
Dustin... is the apparel trailer folowing the same PR circuit schedule as the factory tour?

thanx

Carl C
04-17-2008, 01:12 PM
Ohhhh, Gawwd, 'Poodle, you have no heart.:lol9:

mjw930
04-17-2008, 02:07 PM
Your wish is my command ;) ;)

Glad you like RED

Red and Black go very well together and I've become quite partial to Black since December :cool:

speedsimon
04-17-2008, 03:45 PM

Hi,

Just wanted to drop you a note and let you know that I will be expanding the Youth & Infant line for the summer months so please keep checking back!

Thanks,
Dustin

cutwater
04-17-2008, 03:54 PM
I just called the Z shop 10 minutes past closing time... a very kind girl answered the phone... didn't transfer me to someone else or instruct me to leave a voicemail... was capable of modifying my order as requested...

This is good stuff. Customer service is not dead... :clap:

Tom A.
04-18-2008, 01:16 PM
I dropped $400 the day it opened and I am order #8. I am waiting patiently for delivery!
Way to go Dustin and Donzi!

Uncle Fester
04-19-2008, 05:47 PM
So I don't know what I'm doing wrong. All week I was using my laptop while driving down the road and adding things to my cart and when I clicked on the cart it froze up and never displayed the contents. I just figured I was having bad connection issues and would try again when I get home.

So today I finally use the home computer and log in and my cart is empty so I start adding things again. After every add I would view the cart up until I got over 6 items in the cart. Now I got 8 items in the cart and it won't display the cart and let me checkout. It won't let me clear the cart so I can break it into two orders to checkout. Now I'm stuck until the site cookie deletes my cart again or I have to create another login?

mjw930
04-19-2008, 07:53 PM
Open your browser and deleted all your tracking cookies, that should free up the cart.

If it's locking up check your security settings. I don't think it's using a popup (under Firefox it doesn't) but it might trip one of the 50,000 other security settings in IE........

tom freeman
04-20-2008, 07:57 AM
on the DONZI site, when shopping there is no way to check out or buy mr=erchandise, is there a secret?:confused:

mjw930
04-20-2008, 08:07 AM
on the DONZI site, when shopping there is no way to check out or buy mr=erchandise, is there a secret?:confused:

Sure there is, just select "Add to Cart" when you zoom in on the item you want. Then, click on the Cart icon on the upper right then click on Checkout. See below:

Uncle Fester
04-20-2008, 12:43 PM
Figured out it is when I add the backordered red towells to the cart that the cart freezes up. There is no way to clear my cart cookie locally. I have to wait until the site clears the cookie from my login. This morning I was back at 0 and was able to navigate and as soon as I added the backordered towells....poof. Guess I'll go to town with Sherry and let the computer rest and try again this afternoon.

38ZR
04-20-2008, 03:46 PM

Tom,

Your problem is most likely a resolution issue, just change your monitor resolution through your control panel to 1024x768 and you will be ale to see all of the purchase menus at the top right hand corner of the screen... (i.e Register, Log in, Check out)

If you still are having problems give me a call and I'll walk you through it... Phone is in your PM.

38ZR
04-20-2008, 03:58 PM
Figured out it is when I add the backordered red towells to the cart that the cart freezes up. There is no way to clear my cart cookie locally. I have to wait until the site clears the cookie from my login. This morning I was back at 0 and was able to navigate and as soon as I added the backordered towells....poof. Guess I'll go to town with Sherry and let the computer rest and try again this afternoon.

Ok.. I followed your protocol and yes, you have found a glitch thanks for making us aware of this problem we are steadfast working on a solution as we speak. In the meantime if youd like to create your order as a wishlist and send us an e-mail when you have choosen all of your items we will process it ASAP.

P.S Your Z-shop cart is saved in your browser cookies, to clear it just got to your browsers private data and clear cookies...then refresh browsers...

(In Internet explorer go to Internet Options > then browser history tab> Clear/delete Cookies)

(In Firefox - Tools>Clear Private data>Cookies)

Regards
M.V

38ZR
04-20-2008, 04:25 PM

Regards,
John

This post got past me -

John as you go to check out there is a "Verified by Authorize.net" certification stamp. Their certification standards are one of the most comperhensive in the industry. Over a third of the time spent on the development of this website where allocated on security measures and couter-measures for our customers.

Regards

tom freeman
04-20-2008, 07:58 PM
Tom, with your addiction to boats we decided it was in your best interest not to torture you with the clothing also, so your account has it's buying privelege's blocked.. :nilly:

However, if you follow mjw's instructions I believe you might get around the block :) :)

too funny, but true, I would buy a St.Tropez if the right one came along.
I figured it out and bought a few items. It was a zoom problem.
I had already purchased a bunch of stuff at the boat show with big gizz. But I had to have that little baby hat for my daughter grace.:popcorn:

lildogcustoms
04-20-2008, 08:14 PM
Does anyone know- Will we get shipping notification via email???

cutwater
04-21-2008, 06:00 PM
Here is the direct link for the DonziMarine site to avoid the popup (sorry guys, I get annoyed at popups :wink: ) -

http://donzimarine.com/flash/donzi.htm

This post got past me -

John as you go to check out there is a "Verified by Authorize.net" certification stamp. Their certification standards are one of the most comperhensive in the industry. Over a third of the time spent on the development of this website where allocated on security measures and couter-measures for our customers.

Regards

Hey MV -

Thanks for the reply. Yes I have seen the Authorize.net sticky on the site, however it was either not present or hidden when the "billing information" form popped up so that there was no security symbol while I was entering my credit card information (that's the only time I originally looked for it). This might have been fixed by now, I haven't made a second purchase... yet :wink: . Site looks great, can't wait to get my order.

Thanks,
John

cutwater
04-21-2008, 06:06 PM
Oh yes, and we all appreciate the effort to make the site really secure. I'm getting more paranoid day by day as I have more and more friends become victims of identity theft...

lildogcustoms
04-22-2008, 07:11 AM
WOOOOO!!!! MERCH IS ON IT'S WAY! Recieved shipping notice and tracking this morning!!:hyper:

DonziDan16
04-22-2008, 11:04 AM
This is great! I've been waiting for the new clothing line ever since the last one went out about 2(?) years ago. Anyone want to send me an 18th birthday present? I can't afford all this stuff on my own :doh:

p729lws
04-25-2008, 03:24 PM
Check your mail guys!

mjw930
04-25-2008, 04:27 PM
I got my stuff today but it's minus one T-Shirt. The item is highlighted and noted as O/S but I was still charged for it. I consider that to be in rather bad taste but not uncommon with mail order companies. :smash:

I have sent an email to the customer service email listed on the invoice so we'll see what their response is.

Jraysray
04-26-2008, 04:50 PM
Jray here,

Where are the swimsuits? Scott's been banned from this forum topic. :smash:

Jeannette

speedsimon
04-27-2008, 08:24 PM
I got my stuff today but it's minus one T-Shirt. The item is highlighted and noted as O/S but I was still charged for it. I consider that to be in rather bad taste but not uncommon with mail order companies. :smash:

I have sent an email to the customer service email listed on the invoice so we'll see what their response is.

Hi,
I am so sorry, you are correct I did not immediately refund you for the missing item nor offer you an alternate item. I sincerely apologize, I did not receive either a call or an e-mail or I would have taken care of it immediately. Your refund has been submitted for processing. For your inconvenience I would like to extend to you a 20% discount on your next order please contact me directly when you are ready to order again so that I can personally fulfill your order.

Best Regards,
Dustin Simon
DonziShop.com

mjw930
04-28-2008, 08:21 AM
Hi,
I am so sorry, you are correct I did not immediately refund you for the missing item nor offer you an alternate item. I sincerely apologize, I did not receive either a call or an e-mail or I would have taken care of it immediately. Your refund has been submitted for processing. For your inconvenience I would like to extend to you a 20% discount on your next order please contact me directly when you are ready to order again so that I can personally fulfill your order.

Best Regards,
Dustin Simon
DonziShop.com

Dustin,

No reason to apologize, I understand the teething pains with a new venture. Besides, it only showed up Friday and by the time I got around to opening it up it was well past your closing time so I sent you an email. So, in essence, you did take care of it immediately since this morning is the next business day. Thank you.

A refund isn't necessary unless you don't have an ETA for the backordered item but if it's already been processed I'll wait and include that item in my next order.

Thank you for the offer, I'll give you a call when I'm ready to spend some more $$$$$ :D

Mark

cutwater
04-29-2008, 08:30 AM
Wearing one of the three shirts I ordered at work right now... This is nice quality stuff. Thanks guys, can't wait to see the new accessories when they come out.

hot shot
04-30-2008, 07:44 AM
I ordered an xl Donzi jacket to bring to aoth for auction:smash::smash::salute::salute:

DonziDan16
05-06-2008, 12:17 PM
The wishlist and shopping cart isn't working for me. Whats going on:nilly:

Uncle Fester
05-06-2008, 07:20 PM
Got my stuff today... woohoo:propeller:

Worth every penny.

Wow... those 5/8" dock lines are big. Didn't know what I had... guess they were the smaller ones. Oh well.... gonna take a huricane to break these (and even then boat will probably be gone and I'll just have a rope and a cleat attatched to the dock...lol)

38ZR
05-28-2008, 02:31 AM
Hi guys,
Before we send off our first DonziShop newsletter this week with all of the new "Summer" items for the Z-shop, we wanted to give our Donzi.Net guys a sneak peak at the new Z-Wear 2008 Swimsuits line.

These items are NOT yet available online a the Z-Shop, but as many here on the board have contacted us regarding exactly when they will be released,
we would like to give you guys the option of previewing the new line & the also ability to pre-order (As all of the ladies suits are custom order with a 2 to 3 week delivery)

All new items will be available on the www.DonziShop.Com shortly, but as always we wanted to give our Donzi.net family a first look & hopefully get some feedback.

Salud'
Mario.V.

ITTLFLI
05-28-2008, 08:34 AM
Nice stuff :wink:! Sent the link to the wife!

38ZR
06-02-2008, 08:49 PM
One would think a boat company would have some boats in the pictures of their swimsuits.. :propeller:

WHY are you up @ 0330 anyway??

Scotty, hope this finds you well...

VERY Observant as always... The photography is a new concept we think is "Brilliant" :wink:

0330 is my lunch-hour these days....I'm working with developers from way...way..across the pond.. So we trade every few months shifts so none of us end up being Vampires for too long...

DonziDan16
06-03-2008, 12:14 AM
I think I just found my new desktop background :wink:

38ZR
07-01-2008, 06:33 PM
As the complete new line comes out, we have opened an Official Donzi Apparel Outlet Shop to liquidate all existing carry over merchandise.

New items added daily -

http://stores.ebay.com/Z-Shop-Outlet

NLMO
01-17-2009, 06:00 PM
As the complete new line comes out, we have opened an Official Donzi Apparel Outlet Shop to liquidate all existing carry over merchandise.

New items added daily -

http://stores.ebay.com/Z-Shop-Outlet

:confused: Folks!!! don't know whats going on here but item i ordered last month on ebay site has not arrived and negative feedbacks are adding up and the seller is not responding to emails. Hope all is well and its just slow.

farmer tx
01-17-2009, 10:32 PM
I'm in the same:boat:

seano
01-22-2010, 11:47 AM
I agree...I have an email in to Josh from a month ago and still haven't heard a response. Hope all is well over there...

VetteLT193
01-22-2010, 12:38 PM
Donzi was closed for a couple of weeks so that might be the issue. I heard from one of the guys there last week though so I know they are re-open.

kraftee
01-22-2010, 01:49 PM
Yeah, well I don't think it's a Donzi issue per se. I think it's an issue with the company they are using to liquidate the old merchandise through eBay. I ordered stuff from them in August and after three weeks of waiting with exactly zero returned e-mails I went after and got a refund through PayPal. I'd suggest you do the same...

Just my $.02

VetteLT193
01-22-2010, 03:17 PM
Just an FYI: The old Donzi eBay account is not the same as the new one...

The new Donzi Direct Outlet through ebay can be found here: http://stores.ebay.com/DonziBoatParts

with 100% feedback.

thehow33
01-25-2010, 07:51 PM
FYI i asked Josh about the livorsi battery hold downs in December and he just got back to me about it. So he did respond, but took quite a while.

oledawg
01-26-2010, 06:19 AM
My experience with both the eBay site and the retail site has been great. Dustin ( speedsimon ) has been very reactive with my retail mail orders and provided great customer service. Same with Josh on eBay. No complaints at all. Great merchandise, good service, no issues! :nilly:

DonziJosh
01-26-2010, 03:48 PM
Hey gang,

My jaw dropped for a second until I realized someone dug up an old thread from a couple years ago!

The "DonziDirect" store on ebay is a side business of mine that sells obsolete/non-current/overstock/scratch and dent items from the Donzi factory, and as stated above, it has nothing to do with the clothing-liquidation site from a year or so ago.

Like many in these exciting times I'm juggling a few ventures simultaneously, but I can attest with certainty that anyone and everyone who buys something from my ebay store gets taken care of. We typically ship within 24 hours and if anyone ever has any issue with something I've sold them they immediately get my personal cell #. I've only been doing it for a few months, but up to this point I can truly say that anyone I've sold anything to has come away satisfied.

While the primary purpose of the ebay store is to sell items I've already acquired and listed for sale, we get an unbelievable amount of requests and inquiries from all around the world for all kinds of Donzi parts that spans the entire spectrum of the company's 46+ year history. I've been able to track down some pretty obscure items for some folks (such as a molded plastic dash panel for a 1998 21 LXR, which I located and shipped to Japan).

Our new website, DonziDirect.Com, is slated to launch in either late February or early March. A major component of this site will be online parts and accessories sales. With a full-time, streamlined operation, we hope to get more parts to more people even faster!

kraftee
01-26-2010, 06:04 PM
That's great to know! My experience with your predecessor from six months or so ago left a real sour taste in my mouth. But since you seem to be on top of things, I will give it another try. Thanks for clarifying.

ERIC

seano
01-27-2010, 07:53 AM
Thanks for the email Josh. Glad to see things are on track.

scizzle
11-22-2010, 01:13 PM
Look what just launched. Donzi Apparel has just launched their official apparel website. http://www.donziapparel.com. It's pretty nice guys you should check it out.

kelvinman
05-18-2011, 07:26 PM
Donzi apparel producer (http://www.careersinfashion.net/careers/03/apparel) makes a lot of nice outfits that i would personally wear.

DonziJosh
05-19-2011, 11:07 AM
Not sure what that is, but it's not the producer or seller of Donzi's apparel. Donzi's apparel line can be found here: http://www.donziapparel.com/