PDA

View Full Version : Donzi Bikini

Jraysray
04-14-2008, 10:42 PM
Some body PLEAZE come Up with a Donzi Bikini. Wifie is gettin pizzed thaat I cannot find one for her. Jim G has measeured her up everytime THEY meet...... and yet no bikini. JimG, brother,,, eventually I got to get a ticket for that ride!!!! I put a goofy pics of her at the helm so you can see the type she likes. Come on peps you can do it. Gimme sommething.

Lakeside marine? WE need to visit! Great shots!!!

Jraysray
04-14-2008, 10:51 PM
Whisky Edit...... :)

Jraysray
04-14-2008, 10:53 PM
One more... ;)

Jraysray
04-14-2008, 10:58 PM
See below...... Mannnnn...

LKSD
04-15-2008, 12:32 AM
Some body PLEAZE come Up with a Donzi Bikini. Wifie is gettin pizzed thaat I cannot find one for her. Jim G has measeured her up everytime THEY meet...... and yet no bikini. JimG, brother,,, eventually I got to get a ticket for that ride!!!! I put a goofy pics of her at the helm so you can see the type she likes. Come on peps you can do it. Gimme sommething.

Lakeside marine? WE need to visit! Great shots!!!

I dont know of anyone that makes "Donzi" bikinis.. I wish we did.. I know Kristin wants one as well.. I also find it odd that there is shirts, hats, coolers & undies, but no bikinis.. :( Let us know if you or anyone else finds any.. :)

Maybe there is some reason for it..

I guess the girls will just have to go boating without them :shocking: :D...

Btw, its not Lakeside marine ;) & it would be nice if we got to meet more of you guys.. :)

Jamie / Lakeside Restorations

synack
04-15-2008, 01:05 AM
Simplest thing to do is to buy her a nice bikini and then take it to EmbroidMe or a similar place. Have 'em emroider "Donzi" on it with a font close to the real deal.

ChromeGorilla
04-15-2008, 05:32 AM
Doesn't the Z-Shop sell them.....:outtahere:

JimG
04-15-2008, 05:49 AM
Scott, we were never able to find any Donzi bikinis, so had to settle (did I really say that?) for yellow/black bikinis off the shelf.

Bargain Beachwear in Galveston is the best bet!:)

JimG

ps: Don't forget to bring me your old carpet...

Team Jefe
04-15-2008, 06:34 AM
Don't forget she needs a RED one too:biggrin.:

Tony
04-15-2008, 10:31 AM
[I]Jim G has measeured her up everytime THEY meet...... and yet no bikini.

Hmmmmm...pretty clever tactic, I'd say!

:beer:

Jraysray
04-15-2008, 06:38 PM
JimG

ps: Don't forget to bring me your old carpet...[/quote]

All,
Damn I hate those whisky benders..... Anyway, yes we are looking for the swim attire to match our love for the Donzi line. We did see some other sites offering Donzi apperal and we were hoping for some leads. Thanks for the advice.

Jim,
I will drop the carpet by tomorrow. I also have a CD with the pics I promised from last years on the Labor Day poker run. It's been riding around in the truck.

38ZR
04-17-2008, 06:49 AM
JimG
Damn I hate those whisky benders..... Anyway, yes we are looking for the swim attire to match our love for the Donzi line. We did see some other sites offering Donzi apperal and we were hoping for some leads. Thanks for the advice.

Here's a lead on Bikinis... Just arrived... sneak peek(sshhh) Photo-Shoot this weekend (yes I know....tough job) they will be available on the new Z-shop early next week...

Jraysray
04-17-2008, 06:08 PM
Here's a lead on Bikinis... Just arrived... sneak peek(sshhh) Photo-Shoot this weekend (yes I know....tough job) they will be available on the new Z-shop early next week...

Nice! Wife is ready to purchase. She will be checking the site next week. She likes all three!

synack
04-17-2008, 11:06 PM
I hope that the bikini's aren't like those on some boating sites where they start at large.

Any chance you can offer some of the ladies clothing in XS? Some of our wives are itty bitty. :-)

ChromeGorilla
04-18-2008, 06:44 AM
Nice!!!!
Can I help at the photoshoot? I'm a excellent suntan lotion applier...

Glad you voluntered..... I heard they were a couple hands short for the men's bikini brief shoot.... They need an "oiler".....

:eek:

Ed Donnelly
04-18-2008, 08:05 AM
Now there is a tough choice

Who would I rather have RUB me??

A Purple Hippo or
A Hairy Poodle????????????..................Ed

BUIZILLA
04-18-2008, 09:10 AM
for the bikini wearing crowd, in my previous life I was a pretty good fluffer.. :angel:

did I really just admit that?? :eek:

38ZR
04-18-2008, 05:01 PM
Ok.. So here's our crew for the Bikini shoot so far -

Event - Donzi Girl Bikini/Calendar Shoot
Time: 7:00pm Sat, March 19th
ETA: Sunset -
Donzi Boat - 16 Classic

Photographer - Check!

Donzi Girls - Ericka
- Jessica
- Laura
- Amy

Donzi (boys Bannana Hammock Models) - Ed Donelly (Volunteer)

Assitants - Scott B. - Oil and Gloss applicator & consultant/ Mens Banana hammock manager.
- Scott V. - Tx tooffless friends & Familiar touches coordinator/ Libations consultant.
- Buizzilla - Fluffler - TBD what Fluffing entails -

Should be a blast... See-You Boys then - thanks for your help.

BUIZILLA
04-18-2008, 05:44 PM
Time: 7:00pm Sat, March 19th
I guess we're a month late... :smash:

38ZR
04-18-2008, 05:55 PM
Oh WOW! It's April? :eek: mann..I just lost a month of my life...

Good Thing this Donzi Girl Calendar is coming out soon...