PDA

View Full Version : ice maker on a 18 Classic?

ky-donzi
04-14-2008, 07:39 AM
I know that is a funky title but ran across something that might be helpful to some members.

I was plumbling in my Fuel pressure and vac/boost gages over the weekend and ran into a problem. The 1/16 nylon hose for the kits SUCKS!! It is almost impossible to fish it through the side of the boat without damage or kinking it. I ruined 3 hoses trying.

While at LOWES sunday saw my answer. There is now 1/4" fully braided stainless steel ice makers kits 20' long. They are completly S.S. and are rated at 2500 psi. PLUS GET THIS they are the same price as the 1/16 nylon kits. At my Lowes they were 19.95 each. Look good too!

The Hedgehog
04-14-2008, 07:50 AM
I know that is a funky title but ran across something that might be helpful to some members.

I was plumbling in my Fuel pressure and vac/boost gages over the weekend and ran into a problem. The 1/16 nylon hose for the kits SUCKS!! It is almost impossible to fish it through the side of the boat without damage or kinking it. I ruined 3 hoses trying.

While at LOWES sunday saw my answer. There is now 1/4" fully braided stainless steel ice makers kits 20' long. They are completly S.S. and are rated at 2500 psi. PLUS GET THIS they are the same price as the 1/16 nylon kits. At my Lowes they were 19.95 each. Look good too!

Cool. I will need to look into this for the 26.

MOP
04-14-2008, 08:52 AM
Great find! And a bit of "Bling" factor to boot!