PDA

View Full Version : i need help with ignition wiring

tiger lily
04-13-2008, 02:07 AM
sorry to post another thread, but im lost now, i followed the msd instructions, msd 6m boxes, rev limiter box, and boost control, ive got it all pretty much done, my problem lies with the distributor wires, theres 3 of them from the mallory, red, brown, and green, red ignition power, brown ground, green trigger, now on my harness coming from my 6m box, ive got purple, green and white, since im using the boost control, the yellow wire from that goes to my white wire coming off the msd 6m, now im left with purple and green there, i did read some stuff that the green(from distributor) goes to the white, but im not sure because ive got my yellow to it, im going to try and call msd or mallory, but they wont be open tomorrow, was hoping to get a answer before then, ive done alot of searching and seen the question come up before with the drag guys, but no real answers, thanks everyone

*EDIT*

i believe that problem is fixed, however i am getting no power to my coil, have checked wiring 2-3 times, all looks good