PDA

View Full Version : Donzi Racer is even older today

Ed Donnelly
04-04-2008, 04:56 PM
Ah 52 what a great age. I barely remember it :happy_bi: ..Ed

BlownCrewCab
04-04-2008, 05:00 PM
I Just noticed that also. I wonder if he'll get himself a Donzi for his Bday:happy_bi::convertib::happy_bi:..

Happy Bday Tom... Kick some Arse tomorrow....K

sweet 16 1966
04-04-2008, 05:49 PM
Happy Birthday Tom!

gcarter
04-04-2008, 06:49 PM
Happy birthday Tom.

:happy_bi:

chappy
04-04-2008, 07:43 PM
Happy birthday, Tom. Hope you have a great day.:pimptwo:

catch 22
04-04-2008, 07:47 PM
:happy_bi::happy_

catch 22
04-04-2008, 07:48 PM
:happy_bi::happy_bi::happy_bi:

Donzi Racer
04-05-2008, 03:53 AM
Ah 52 what a great age. I barely remember it :happy_bi: ..Ed

It feels like it must be wrong, Could I be as old as the # of playing cards in a deck of cards? Of course some people might not agree without the JOKERS! hahahahah
And as 1 of you so elequently put it, wonder if I boat a Donzi on my birthday, I di go look at a very nice Donzi 21 GT, I have always wanted one of those and I did make an offer. I should have told him it was my Birthday but hell, I was scared he would ACCEPT my offer. ha ha Cool story from yesterday. We are trying to get this bad arse 66 Barrel Back ready for its new owner and I was up at 3:45 after hiting the hay at 12:30 just a few hours before and I ran all day yesterday trying to get some last parts and checking on everything, but I did get to go for a ride with my brother in the new to us 22 classic and he loved it better than the big block he had driven before. See there BudMan knows what he is talking about. His brother says I need a pontoon boat cause I don't like rough water, well I am ok in rough water as I am driving. ha ha
So after this looooong day, I end up back in Traveres at the park last night around midnight. I still have a slight leak in the 22 so I am checking on it and checking to see that Buizilla and better are tucked in snug which they were if the Criterian is theirs outside their coach. I knew I could not beat that so I may have done a midnight, just kidding. ha ha Anyway checking to see Ruust & Rot's formula Jr. and I am backing out from the parking area, we are in the Maserati with the top down so the people that see me today will know why I am coughing. I look behind me and there is a set of headlights on my bumper and I put the car in reverse to back up out of the muddy grass and the blue and red flashing lights come on. Well then there is another patrol truck coming and I gues they thought they had them a carreer criminal and I figure what a way to end my 52nd birthday in JAIL! I has just stopped at our coach down the road at a campground and dropped off my keys to the boats, 3 and all the warehouse keys and my wallet and whatever else was weighing me down all day and rememberred that I needed to go hit the bilge on the 22 or we would have sunk boat in the morning. Well I have a antique car tag on the car and when they do a vehichle seach for a Chrysler Maserati, they are getting well make up your damn mind is it a Chrysler or a maserati? Well it looks like it is both, but I had no registration. no drivers licience, an antique tag which is comingup no such car and I am thinking, just throw me in jail so I can get some sleep. Well I accidently hit my speed dial for Rose and she is hearing this conversation with the officer and it is like, what you doing up here this time a night BOY? Buizilla Jim, you do not know how close you got to getting woke up. The officer says, let me see your drivers licience, I say I don't have it with me, he says well ok what are you doing here, and I say I am here to RACE! I am THE DONZI RACER you know. He says he does not know and he says well let me see your registration for the car and since we do not normally drve the cars I don't have it in the glove box, this is not looking promising, he says that is ok just show me your wrist band from your registration in the racing events. uh Ohhh I have theregistration in the mini van and have it filled out but had not dropped it off yet since I had planned on being back there around 4pm and it is now midnight. It is definately not looking good on the homefront. Rose is either laughing ro crying in the background and I am wondering where that noise is coming from and he finally says, hey BOY, what is your date of birth? Ahhh Haaa I finally can see a chance at freedom here! I say 4/4/56 and he says what? I say 4/4/56. he says awwww you made that up! I said no kidding officer, today is my Birthday!. He says well, it is awfully strange you being here at this time of night. I said yes sir andhe says come on I will elp you walk down to the docks and bilge pump out the water from the hull. Wheewwwww, I get back to the coach at around 1 am and I reach in the console to get my ink pen and I will be dang if my drivers licience is in the console. OK time for rest and now here I am writing this where I can entertain someone at 4:50 on the same morning. Hoe someone gets a kick out of it. Tommy Boy The wanna be racer. Hahahahha I guess we will see today, if they let me register late. If I don't fall asleep at the wheel. ha ha Tom

Donzi Vol
04-05-2008, 11:00 PM
Happy birthday, old man! (A little late:(). From your email earlier it seems as though you've had a good birthday weekend already! Glad you didn't end up in jail. That would be another little story we'd keep from Mark and Mary Beth...hehe