PDA

View Full Version : Hi from the Bahamas...

Donziweasel
04-04-2008, 04:44 PM
Bored in Nassau today. Had a good time in Staniel Cay, but it was kinda windy all week. Caught some bonefish, speared some lobster, drank much rum. Life is good. Laying up in Nassau today and leave for Acklins Island in the morning to do some serious bonefishing. I own a boat down there and am really looking foward to fishing my home turf in the Bahamas. Damn, I really don't like Nassau much, although i have been here 30 + times. Went down to cruise ship row and what a tourist cluster ****. Could Atlantis be anymore of an eye sore? Oh well, to each their own........

See ya on the 17th. Wonder if it is still snowing in Jh? Hang on, let me look outside, nope, no snow down here! Now where did I put my drink?

BlownCrewCab
04-04-2008, 04:53 PM
Must Suck being down there, Looking for Ice to put in your drink. Wading in the crystal clear water looking for bonefish. I Bet you can't wait to get back to hustle & Bustle Of JH, snow blower there waiting for you. Have a fresh fish sandwich for Me, and some rum....:shark:<-----watch out for---->:shark:

mjw930
04-04-2008, 05:00 PM
Not snowing now but looks like snow is in the forecast for the next few days ;)

http://banners.wunderground.com/weathersticker/big2_cond/language/www/US/WY/Jackson_Hole.gif

Glad you're thawing out......

boxy
04-04-2008, 07:44 PM
John, do you know the name of the Marina/Bar/Restaurant that is at the base of the bridge heading over to paradise island?
We spent an afternoon/evening there drinking on the deck and talking to Captains moving boats South.

chappy
04-04-2008, 07:49 PM
Bored in Nassau today. Had a good time in Staniel Cay, but it was kinda windy all week. Caught some bonefish, speared some lobster, drank much rum. Life is good. Laying up in Nassau today and leave for Acklins Island in the morning to do some serious bonefishing. I own a boat down there and am really looking foward to fishing my home turf in the Bahamas. Damn, I really don't like Nassau much, although i have been here 30 + times. Went down to cruise ship row and what a tourist cluster ****. Could Atlantis be anymore of an eye sore? Oh well, to each their own........
See ya on the 17th. Wonder if it is still snowing in Jh? Hang on, let me look outside, nope, no snow down here! Now where did I put my drink?

Don't open that box from UPS when you get home DW.:biggrin.: