PDA

View Full Version : Chappy Sent Me A DVD......

Carl C
03-31-2008, 04:51 PM
........called "City Confidential that details the life and times of Don Aronow". It was all packed up in a box full of peanuts and with a short letter. What a cool random act of kindness and I thought everyone should know. Rich, no I have not seen this and will enjoy it later this week. Thank you for the DVD and even more for the thought.:thumbsup::smile:

Patti
03-31-2008, 04:54 PM
We got one also today, Carl..what a lovely gesture!!

Rich (Chappy) thank you SO much for the thoughtful gift..I know what J will be watching tonight! :tongue:

Thanks again,
Jamie & Patti

BlownCrewCab
03-31-2008, 08:04 PM
Chappy, If you have more I'd like a copy. I saw it once on Brownies Houseboat a while back, But there was drinking and lots of people and girls and I don't remember the show. If you have anymore I'll PM you my address.. and I'll send you some bucks for shipping.....

gold-n-rod
03-31-2008, 09:32 PM
Rich exemplifies the Donzi spirit! He's a great and generous guy.

If folks aren't punching his "props" button, it's a shame. He's a first class Donzi brother!

:):):)

gold-n-rod
03-31-2008, 09:39 PM
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to chappy again"

I tried, brutha!

I think I'll look up Sofaking, spread some "love" on his fat a s s and then return to give some reps to a guy who deserves more than he gets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You rock, Rich..... even if I can't spread the props.

chappy
04-02-2008, 07:58 AM
Thanks for the kind words. I had plans for these dvd's that fell through. I've got a few more copies on my desk, if anyone hasn't seen the show, or wants one for their collection, shoot me a pm. Don't be shy, if I run out, I'll just politely tell you I'm out.:) Please don't send me $, make a donation to the board for Scot instead. Really good bunch of people hang around this site.

Rich

BlownCrewCab
04-04-2008, 10:42 AM
I Got mine and watched it yesterday. Thanks Again :smash:

CHACHI
04-05-2008, 07:22 AM
Rick, thanks.........
much appreciated on a cold, damp Sunday.

Ken