PDA

View Full Version : April Fools - Grand Awakening Auction!

Dr. Dan
03-30-2008, 09:40 AM
:wavey:I want to raise $1000 or a "Grand Awakening" for this years Event, and I wanted to do it prior to AOTH VIII to provide seed monies to help the organization Team that busts their azzes every single year to do the hard work behind the scenes to pull off this annual rite of passage for the MidWest Club and those that Travel from very far away.:drive:

So, The Atlantic Coast Donzi Group is offering up the following:

Grand Awakening Event Pak: :flash: $250

2 Windshirts or Fleece $140
1 Mens Polo or Mock Turtleneck $50
1 Ladies Warm Up Suit $75
or
1 Sport Camisole, 1 Sport Tek Short, 1 Thong $75
(this is a $265 Value if you were to buy it Retail)

I will also offer to the 4 successful bidders a $100 Discount Coupon to each Winning Bidder, towards a Holiday 2008 purchase made after October 1, 2008.

Guidelines & Factoids: :salute:
Bid period is today through April 12th!

$250 is minimum bid($383 Value w S/H).

Winning Bidders will be posted on this thread.

Winning Bidders have to email me directly their contact & shipping info. & cell number. ( drdan93@comcast.net)

Logos are included on the front left chest location only, (full back logo additional).

Winners can select their Colors of Stitching & Clothing from available colors offered in that specific item.

Logos- Winners will be able to select from their choice of our menu of Logos (Old Prop Logo, Donzi Shield like shown on the Top Pics on our Gift Page-our standard logo, Lake George Logo,Scorpion Logo,
or the Donzi Z logo)

Other Gear will be available at the Awakening - The Event Pak is limited to the combinations of Gear listed to balance out costs of goods.

Flexibilty of either a Windhsirt of Fleece, Polo or Mock, Sport Pak or Warm Ups.:thumbsup:

I will work with each Winning Bidder to design your specific package....... no where can you get this level of Custom Performance Gear with the level of detail and flexibilty that Atlantic Coast offers.

This is a AOTH VIII Fund raiser - so try to keep side commentary to a minimum.:lame2:

This is a $365 Value with the Coupon at Retail, so where else can you help out a cause, get Custom Ordered Donzi Hardwear to match for you & your First Mate? :pimptwo:

By Winning an Awakening Event Pak, you will also save on shipping costs which are an additional $18 on average, so now were at $383 Value. I will bring the Winners Gear to the Awakening. Non Attendees - I will pay your shipping!

Bidding is open to anyone on the Registry - you do not have to be attending the AOTH VIII.:clap:

Specialty Sizes will be additional on a case by case basis.

Pics of some of the Hardwear is on our Gifts Page on the Atlantic Coast Donzi site, www.atlanticcoastdonzi.com I can discuss specifics with the individual Winners once the Bidding closes.:flash:

I tried to make this as low maintenance as possible & yet offer a level of choice of selections that will get your Crew Stylin.

Have Fun & Thanks For Supporting the Awakening of the Horses & The Donzi Registry. :thewave:

Doc of Creative Finance & Philanthropic Endeavors :spongebob:

glashole
03-30-2008, 10:29 AM
I will bid $260.00

Dr. Dan
03-31-2008, 07:59 AM
I will bid $260.00

:smash:Thanks Shea for getting things started, now we just need to get 3 more Bids to round things out...to commit the
4 Event Paks.

Hmmm wonder who's gonna be Stylin for this years Donzi Events.... I already know the answer.... "anyone who wants to be"....

Thanks For Supporting the Regional Donzi Events that fuel all of our passion for this great component of our lives!

Doc of Instigative Fund Raising & Revenue Sharing :angel:

hot shot
03-31-2008, 11:19 AM
I'll bid 270.00

hot shot
03-31-2008, 07:17 PM
I'll bid 275.00

Dr. Dan
03-31-2008, 08:01 PM
:smash:Mick I got ya.... you are the Man...! Just so everyone is clear...there are 4 Packages so 4 - $250 Minimum Bids and then those 4 Top Bidders will be able to select their choice of Colors , etc.

Thanks Mick & Shea... we're half way there... :wavey: and its only been 2 days.:screwy:

I can tell ya the new items are way cool, the Crews that win in these Bids are gonna save substantially.

Keep the Bids coming!:thewave:

Doc of April Fools :clap:

hot shot
04-02-2008, 07:33 AM
Dr. When is the first auction over ? Mick:shocking:

roadtrip se
04-02-2008, 08:16 AM
so gimme the goods!

Might as well pre-bid and get it all in time to run'em out in the Power Kayak!

Thanks for the support Dan.

Mr. Behind the Scenes, well as much as 6'4" and 235 pounds can get behind the scenes.

Dr. Dan
04-02-2008, 01:28 PM
Dr. When is the first auction over ? Mick:shocking:

Mick the 4 Auctions really run simultaneously....when April 12th rolls around I will award 4 Event Packages to the Top 4 Highest Bidders....

We will discuss offline your Colors, Sizes and Item preference and thats it...oh and send me the final check! :smash:

Todd, Thanks So Much! It will mean sooo much to the poor starving Donzi Owners on Lake Cumberland, don't you feel better now knowing that your money is going to help feed and satisfy the untamed rage and lack of total disregard for anythng civilized and moral degradation that is The Awakening of the Horses ? :doh:

Stay Tuned...just not too tuned!

Doc :eek!:

Dr. Dan
04-04-2008, 09:50 AM
:smash:So we can capture a broader spectrum of the Donzi Owners & Enthusiasts...needs, I wanted to let the Scorpion Owners know that we have the Scorpion Logo available as well, this logo is awesome and will compliment the Donzi Z logo and work well together on the Hardwear offerings.

Keep the bids coming.... production orders will be going in shortly for both the Lake Cumberland Event and the Lake George Event.

Outside of this Auction, if you think there is something you want.... get in touch with me and I can see what I can do....

There should be no excuse for not being Stylin after this years intros...

Doc Of The Runway :angel:

farmer tx
04-04-2008, 10:49 PM
$260. Todds outbid. No mesquite my a$$:)

roadtrip se
04-04-2008, 11:07 PM
I'm low bidder thanks to Tex, but I'm still in 4th place, so there!

Anybody out there going to make this interesting or will I be crusing in comfort in my new Scorpion logo duds?!?

hot shot
04-05-2008, 08:01 AM
Dr. Dan: If you could come up with a nice zip up jacket in 4xl i'll take one.. something with lots of bling Mick
:checkered:

Dr. Dan
04-05-2008, 10:46 AM
:thumbsup:Wow.... Thanks So Much Mark, .... did I mention most of our clothes are 100% Cotton?

Mick, when the auction is over ... I have already requested a list of all 4 XL items or larger that we carry... all our Polos, Windshirts, Fleeces and Mocks are available.... also I believe our Fleece and Windshirts are available in a full Zip Version as well.

:smash:I will confirm that next week.

Thanks For keeping the Bidding going... Todd I think its time for a counter Bid? :smash::tase:

Do I hear - $270?

Doc of Random Bids :cool::lame2::cool::flash::doh::thewave:

farmer tx
04-05-2008, 10:32 PM
Oh contrair, I'm not getting the SE out this season, RT. The way I see it is Mick $275.
Mick $270.
Shae $260.
Mark $260.
So, you better get off the porch swing and up the bid, sure would hate to see Jill without ACDG gear.

norm911
04-06-2008, 03:40 PM
I'm in for $275!

Dr. Dan
04-06-2008, 08:34 PM
:smash:Ok well ... now it gets more interesting... so we have :

Norm @ $275
Mick @ $275
Shea @ $260
Mark @ $260

So lets see if Todd will stay in the game... do I here a $265 Rooster Boy? :wavey:

Keep the Bids coming... Auction closes this Saturday! :spongebob:

Doc of Bid Bound Funding :doh:

roadtrip se
04-07-2008, 08:27 AM
Can you smell the wood burning, as RTLE thinks through his next piece of strategy.

I say always keep 'em guessing....

Dr. Dan
04-10-2008, 09:27 PM
:smash:So Rooster Scorpion Boy....you gonna step up or whimp out.... on the auction .... I mean its not like it has a broken Cav Plate, or ran out of Propane for the Smoker, or has stress cracks?

Its and Auction Fund Raiser for the poor unfortunate Starving Donzi Owners that reluctantly gather round gravity fed Reservoirs and sing KumBayYah....:angel:

I mean how many Events have 6 or 7 Active Threads? Oh that's right... NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tase:

So with about 36 hours left... I wanna thank those that jumped in....and invite any more to come to the table?

Who knows...there may be special incentives for all who participate :clap:

Good Luck & Thanks For Supporting the Registry, the Awakening and the Starving Donzi Owners.

Be Well

Doc :screwy:

roadtrip se
04-10-2008, 09:49 PM
has been suggesting that I need one of those fancy Donzi t-back thongs for my lack of a man card red boat on the purty trailer gonna run the power kayak lameness this year,

Give him hell Robert! I think we should order him a Dr. Dan thong if if he doesn't drag it out of the shead. After 7 years at AOTH RT is the last person I thought would sit on the porch.:smash:

so I'll step up to the $265 and throw out a challenge.

If I lose the auction to Tex, I will model a new t-back thong at the raft-off after the fun run. If he loses, he gets to wear the thong for a little Texas Chippendale hot cake action for the Donzi ladies!

What do ya say Tex? Game? Now who is checking for his man card down thereabouts in the Panhandle?

(So now that I have your attention, FT, there is no way in hell I would carry through on this bet, I leave for vacation before the auction ends Saturday morning any way, and I just like to see a Texan sweat... My new bid does stand...)

farmer tx
04-11-2008, 12:00 AM
My god son HOW MANY VACATIONS DO YOU TAKE? 5 whopping buck increase, can't you dig any deeper than that? I'll see your measly $5.00 and raise to $300. We will see whos boys are hangen out the side of a thong at AOTH.:shocking:

hot shot
04-12-2008, 06:54 PM
I'm in for 300.00 For a great cause.. Thank You Dr. Dan

hot shot
04-13-2008, 01:34 PM
well its sun 4/13 and i'm looking for the results of the auction, i thought there would be some serious action around midnight last night.... what happened:alky:

Dr. Dan
04-13-2008, 03:05 PM
well its sun 4/13 and i'm looking for the results of the auction, i thought there would be some serious action around midnight last night.... what happened:alky:

Roadtrip is in the Cayman Islands for a week, he left yesterday... I got locked out of the Registry and could not get the Site back up until 4 pm today Sunday.

:wavey:But, the Auction is now over... and to reward all players.... I will honor the Package for all of you...who participated. The Monies all go to the AOTH VIII Starving Donzi Owners & Dry County Relief Fund! :drinkbeer:

So each of you can email me your Package Preference and Colors and Sizes, and we will get them ordered right away. Remember you can select your Logo, the Stitch Color on some of the Logos and select from the standard Colors available for each item you select.

Make sure to include a contact phone number, a Valid Ship To: Address or if you want me to bring it to Cumberland that is cool too.

:thumbsup:Thanks to Shea, Todd, Mark, Norm & Mick for stepping up...I can guarantee you will be happy that you did.... OH yeah and send me the money...

I will talk to each of you Soon!

Thanks Again

Doc of Creative Auctioneering :lame2:

hot shot
04-13-2008, 06:28 PM
dr. will you break it all down for me not sure what i was bidding on cuz of my size... and don't know the donzi logos so please help me out here. as far as the check to pay pal you are gonna have to tell me how to do that as well. my fone 734 516 1242 or email mickong007@aol.com. i'll get your money coming.
tanks mick:salute:

Dr. Dan
04-13-2008, 06:52 PM
:smash:Mick.... I edited my previous post. I meant that I prefer to receive checks "instead of using" Pay Pal.

I will email you all the Details.

Talk Soon

Doc :wink: