PDA

View Full Version : Jackson Hole Breaks The All Time Snow Record!

Donziweasel
03-26-2008, 12:09 PM
At 10:46 A.M. the call went out- We have received the required 7 inches for a total of 576 inches to beat the all time Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Snow record. I believe they stated recording snow fall in 1955. Jackson is going crazy! People are running naked in the streets! Damn, I love living in a ski resort sometimes.

I would like to thank my sponsors- Nike, Volkle Skis, Arctic Cat Snowmobiles, AMP energy drink, Ford Trucks, North Face SKi Apparel, Alltrans, Inc., Donzi Marine, Mom and Dad, and many others, including mother nature, who made this possible. It was a lot of hard work, but we made it! Thank you for your support.

Seriously, we are now heading for 600 inches, unheard of out here. Hmmm....let me look outside, yep, still snowing! Forecast is for 10-15 more by tommorrow morning.

BlownCrewCab
03-26-2008, 12:31 PM
Too bad you can't see all the crazy naked people running in the streets because of the snow... I can't even get 2" to stick here, Your lucky.......

Donziweasel
03-26-2008, 12:42 PM
Blown, to be honest, I am kinda sick of snow-but I am glad I was here to see the record fall. I was here in 97 for the previous record, but this really means a lot to us after 10 years of drought. 9 Days left and we should crack 600. So far, over 48 ft of snow has fallen since Dec 1. Unreal! and it is absolutly puking out right now. I can't see 20 ft.