PDA

View Full Version : Victory Marine

JeffH
03-26-2008, 10:56 AM
I got my '97 Classic 18 back from Victory Marine last week. They did a bang up job on the work...Scot talked me into new bezels for the dash and they completely changed the look! Also installed a GPS, they replace my exhaust risers, and did a few other maintance items. Went from Rockport to Port Aransas for coffee each morning and then back for lunch each day (a fifteen mile round tripx4) and couldn't get enough of the ride...sorry for all you guys stuck in winter, it is spring here in Texas!

Thanks again Scot. I look forward to running with you when you get the 22 running.

rtgogo
03-26-2008, 07:41 PM
You gunna post pictures of that dash or what? Glad to hear your happy with it...look forward to the same!

JeffH
03-27-2008, 07:18 AM
My camera is missing a battery charger. Will get pics later this week!

JeffH
05-06-2008, 03:14 PM
Finally got my camera working. The picks don't do the bezels justice but they really make the dash pop!

Thanks again Scot for that recommendation. Bling!

Jeff

BTW, Did you get the 22 running?

MOP
05-06-2008, 03:30 PM
Is that your teeth I see reflecting off the bezels!!! Just kidding looks great and Classic!

Phil

Air 22
05-07-2008, 02:52 PM
Very Nice Work...!!:wink:... I seem to recall another Teal Donzi somewhere among us..lol...:smash::rolleyes::shocker:

JeffH
05-07-2008, 03:04 PM
Who would that be? Someone in Texas?

It's my wifes favorite color...she hates the boat though!

It wasn't my first choice, but I'm really liking it now.

I have seen some teal powdercoat speaker covers that I would like to know where I can get some, but would that be too much bling?

VetteLT193
05-07-2008, 03:05 PM
Teal is one of my favorite boat colors. nice looking gauges too:)

Air 22
05-07-2008, 03:20 PM
Who would that be? Someone in Texas?

It's my wifes favorite color...she hates the boat though!

It wasn't my first choice, but I'm really liking it now.

I have seen some teal powdercoat speaker covers that I would like to know where I can get some, but would that be too much bling?

Teal speakers would look great or a Stainless/Chrome looks nice too:wink:...A Silver Steering wheel looks trick:thumbsup:

Check out Dr. Dan's sweet 22C set up in TEAL:cool:

JeffH
05-07-2008, 03:26 PM
Nice 22!

Scot at Victory tried to sell me a silver sterring wheel, but I thought it would be too much.

I want to stay simple so I'm going one step at a time.

Do you know where I can get some speaker covers?

Thanks for the reply.

Jeff

Air 22
05-07-2008, 03:33 PM
Nice 22!

Scot at Victory tried to sell me a silver sterring wheel, but I thought it would be too much.

I want to stay simple so I'm going one step at a time.

Do you know where I can get some speaker covers?

Thanks for the reply.

Jeff

http://www.livorsi.com/catalog/powdercoated_accessories.htm#LIVORSI_BILLET_SPEAKE R_COVERS

Colors avail here...
http://shopping.rexmar.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=viciousbars

JeffH
05-07-2008, 03:56 PM
Thanks Air 22. You wouldn't happen to also know where I can obtain some wind deflectors, rail mount, would you?

I haven't even had my boat a year and the bling factor seems endless!

Now I know how some of the guys can put tens of thousands of $$$ in their boats knowing they will never get it back!:bonk:

Air 22
05-07-2008, 04:13 PM
Thanks Air 22. You wouldn't happen to also know where I can obtain some wind deflectors, rail mount, would you?

I haven't even had my boat a year and the bling factor seems endless!

Now I know how some of the guys can put tens of thousands of $$$ in their boats knowing they will never get it back!:bonk:

So far this is all i found..Don't sweat the small stuff...half the fun of owning a boat and other toys is working on them..enjoy!:)

http://www.windaway.com/

:cool:Captain of Blingifications...:smash::)

JeffH
05-07-2008, 04:22 PM
I AM having a great time with it! Thanks for your help.

I'll post some pics when I'm done...5 or so years from now!:nilly:

Jeff

Air 22
05-07-2008, 04:28 PM
I AM having a great time with it! Thanks for your help.

I'll post some pics when I'm done...5 or so years from now!:nilly:

Jeff

Looking fwd to the pic's...:wink: Glad to help!!:cool:

Bring your boat to the Lake George Classic Dust-Off in June...Ask Scott V at Victory Marine just how fun it is up in upstate NY..

http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthread.php?t=51922

JeffH
05-07-2008, 04:35 PM
I have read all about it and would love to go however I would have to leave now if I were to make it on time...Houston to upstate NY! My trailer wouldn't make it.

Take some good pics! And be safe!