PDA

View Full Version : Where's 502stang (Kieth)

BlownCrewCab
03-25-2008, 09:22 AM
I Haven't seen Kieth on here for a while, Is his boat done? anybody Heard from him?

The Hedgehog
03-25-2008, 09:41 AM
I Haven't seen Kieth on here for a while, Is his boat done? anybody Heard from him?

I was kind of wondering that myself. I am guessing that he is gone to work.

If he is not at work, I am sure that he would be hot on his project and we would know.

SilverBack
03-26-2008, 11:31 PM
Hello guys! I had no idea that I have been missed. Never thought that I would have seen the day!!

It has been really busy lately and things have not been going all that great lately. It seems like it is one step forward and two or three steps back. I just bought some land, I have started a home project and ripped out my drive and I am building a new 3 car and 1 Donzi car port. It has been very involved. Everything is cost more than it should. On the boat front we are back to where we were about a month ago or more. I don't even know if I will make it to AOTH or not. I have a room reserved but it is not looking good. My computer craped out and they don't make that POS anymore. I had to buy new high impendence injectors. We have scraped the boost reference regulator and are going with a MEFI 4 and 2 bar MAP sensor and the whole nine yards. I found out why all of the secrecy about the dyno and running of the engine because it was idling like crap. It had that blower lope like with a roots type blower. (Really bad) These heads breathe so good you just can't tame them down too easy.

If things don't turn around maybe you guys should start thinking about putting bids in on my project!!

Anyway...it is good to hear from you guys....Pissed in MS.

The Hedgehog
03-27-2008, 07:35 AM
Hello guys! I had no idea that I have been missed. Never thought that I would have seen the day!!

It has been really busy lately and things have not been going all that great lately. It seems like it is one step forward and two or three steps back. I just bought some land, I have started a home project and ripped out my drive and I am building a new 3 car and 1 Donzi car port. It has been very involved. Everything is cost more than it should. On the boat front we are back to where we were about a month ago or more. I don't even know if I will make it to AOTH or not. I have a room reserved but it is not looking good. My computer craped out and they don't make that POS anymore. I had to buy new high impendence injectors. We have scraped the boost reference regulator and are going with a MEFI 4 and 2 bar MAP sensor and the whole nine yards. I found out why all of the secrecy about the dyno and running of the engine because it was idling like crap. It had that blower lope like with a roots type blower. (Really bad) These heads breathe so good you just can't tame them down too easy.

If things don't turn around maybe you guys should start thinking about putting bids in on my project!!

Anyway...it is good to hear from you guys....Pissed in MS.

Don't get frustrated. You have taken on a massive project and done it in a short period of time. These curve balls happen.

It will run better with a 2 bar map sensor anyway:wink: and the MEFI 4 probably has better knock protection. Now it the ECU takes a dump you can simply buy a new one, load the program back on and be ready to go. Before, it would have been back to the dyno. I have really been scratching my head trying to figure out how that setup was going to idle with 85lb injectors. I did not figure he was running boost reference on a setup that had all those goodies. I have a 540 and am running 63lb injectors.

Keep your head up. You will get there. It is only March and not a bad time to be having these problems.