fegettes
03-25-2008, 03:52 AM
I use the search engine: kayak.com

It is the best I have found.

Good Luck!

Steve

McGary911
03-25-2008, 07:30 AM
I've had success with www.sidestep.com . Also, if you work for a bigger company, they may be able to get you a business rate. I can book thru my company's travel dept for hotels and airfare, and they just bill me. Saves a decent amount on hotels...haven't done it with a plane yet.

Lenny
03-25-2008, 10:38 AM
Mike, I am unable to get to Seattle in the next couple of weeks. I have a kitchen to put in next weekend and I am in Las Vegas the following.

Keep in mind, it is $75.00 to get a Ferry off of the Island here and two hours to GET to Vancouver. Then it is a Border and a two hour drive to get to the Seattle area. Then the reverse to come home. Basically it takes about a full day/night to accomplish this journey and about $300.

If you are not in a hurry, I can get down there and look at that "boat" for you, but a sea trial and getting back to home is a two day/overnight affair. I would not be able to get away until about April 12/13 at the earliest.

You could fly for far less than that AND be the judge of what YOU want to buy. Not a situation where someone else thinks it is a good buy only to find out that you would never buy it yourself once inpected.

I use www.Expedia.com and/or www.Travelocity.com

Carl C
03-25-2008, 11:24 AM
www.pinpointtravel.com (http://www.pinpointtravel.com) Just trust me on this! In any case you will pay a premium price to book a flight with such little notice. Whenever possible book 3 months in advance.

Trueser
03-25-2008, 12:16 PM
NO problem Lenny.
I was thinking you were closer.

Anyway I'm on my way and the deal has been signed.

Thanks
See you @ AOTH

Trueser
03-25-2008, 01:43 PM
Shotgun!!! :) :)

You’re on the list for sure!!!!!!!!

BUIZILLA
03-25-2008, 02:52 PM
so what is it?? :shark:

yeller
03-26-2008, 03:36 AM
Anyway I'm on my way and the deal has been signed.
Thanks
See you @ AOTH

What about Powell?? Hope you make it.