PDA

View Full Version : sparkplugs

smokediver
03-20-2008, 07:41 AM
some of you guys might know about sparkplugs.com great prices .... a lot less than buying at the local dealer

MOP
03-20-2008, 10:37 AM
Looks like they may not handle AC Delco, that would be a shame. The MR43T is the best plug for many of us, if you want an enlightenment Google MR43T. The is enough pros to convince even the most stubborn!

Tidbart
03-20-2008, 10:44 AM
Used them a couple of times for my NGKs. Good prices.

B

Madcow
03-20-2008, 02:11 PM
Looks like they may not handle AC Delco, that would be a shame. The MR43T is the best plug for many of us, if you want an enlightenment Google MR43T. The is enough pros to convince even the most stubborn!

In all my years of boating I have tried them all. This plug has NEVER failed me, and for the price it is a no brainer IMHO.

MOP
03-23-2008, 05:21 PM
Being an old fart boat mechanic I have changed more then mu fair share of plugs, AC MR43T's beat the Krap out of any of the others for just plain no troubles. My old boss got talked into buying a bunch of Champions, that was the only year that I can ever remember having to swap customers plugs mid season. Granted could have been a bad batch, but it soured me forever!