PDA

View Full Version : House is sold...on to the next

yeller
03-16-2008, 02:14 PM
Well looks like our house is all but sold. Subjects aren't removed until Tuesday, but we have 2 accepted offers so it's pretty much a done deal.
We put the place on the market last summer, but admittedly it was overpriced. Wasn't really concerned about selling at that time, so thought we'd try for some extra $. This time we priced in the right range, although still at the high end and got 2 full price offers within 3 days! Have to move out at the end of May. I'm sure going to miss this house. I absolutely love it and the location. Looking longer term though, and hoping this is a move to better our financials at retirement

SilverBack
03-16-2008, 04:48 PM
Are you planning on moving somplace warmer?? Congrats on the sale!

Donziweasel
03-16-2008, 06:31 PM
Congrats on the sale. Boo Boo and I sold ours in January to pay for the Lazy P. Weird being a renter again. Sounds like you need a nice pickup to move. Hmmmm......where did I see a nice F-150 for sale with possible delivery anywhere between Wyoming and Florida?

yeller
03-16-2008, 11:55 PM
Are you planning on moving somplace warmer?? Congrats on the sale!Actually we are going someplace warmer....although it's only to the bottom of the hill. Generally about 2~3 degree warmer. When you live up north, you take what you can get. :biggrin.:

Carl C
03-17-2008, 11:05 AM
Sounds like you need a nice pickup to move.

Actually we are going someplace warmer....although it's only to the bottom of the hill.

So much for needing a truck. You can just roll everything down the hill!:wink: Good luck with the new crib.

Lenny
03-17-2008, 09:00 PM
Where exactly, I will have to Google you :D

See you soon in the HEAT and SUN at a floating Bar near you :)

yeller
03-17-2008, 10:12 PM
See you soon in the HEAT and SUN at a floating Bar near you :)Hopefully sooner than later. I woke up to snow again this morning. :(