PDA

View Full Version : Lifeline Jackets

TNPMARINE
03-13-2008, 02:44 PM
If you are interested in purchasing or would like more information on a Lifeline jacket please send me an E-mail at jbrown@topnotchperformancemarine.com

The standard 160 pleasure (poker run) jacket comes with a single zippered front pocket and leg straps. See pic below.

Just to let you know one way to keep the price down is to try not to deviate from the standard 160 jacket. What I mean is the price jumps very fast when you start adding manufactures logo's and other embroidered script. I am not trying to talk you out of buying what you want. I have a little control over the base price and no control over the add on's.

I also wanted to help answer another question about why Lifeline jackets are not CG approved. Since Lifeline jackets are for the most part custom made to order, to your height & weight it would not be cost effective to have every jacket approved. Most all your other manufactures sell in standard sizes only needing those sizes to be registered or approved.

SilverBack
03-13-2008, 09:41 PM
Jim,
Thanks for the easy transaction!! It was a pleasure doing business with you and I am looking forward to getting my new Life Line vest! Kent from Life Line called and got everything straight on my custom LOGO work and he says that I will have the vest in 2 weeks. Thanks again!!

mjw930
03-13-2008, 10:33 PM
TMP,

Help me understand something. You list the 160 in 3 sizes then custom. Are they all custom fitted or do they sell generic sizes as well? Is there any price difference for a custom fit?

Thanks.